Sen. Marco Rubio
Republican • Florida • 1st Term • Sworn In 2011
- 42 Sponsored Bills (Ranks 36 of 98) 0 Made Into Law (Ranks 51 of 98)
- 298 Co-Sponsored Bills (Ranks 18 of 100) 7 Made Into Law (Ranks 26 of 100)
- Today: 20
- Past Seven Days: 80
- All-Time: 31,053
- Senate Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation
- Aviation Operations, Safety, and Security
- Communications, Technology, and the Internet
- Oceans, Atmosphere, Fisheries, and Coast Guard
- Science and Space
- Surface Transportation and Merchant Marine Infrastructure, Safety, and Security
- Senate Committee on Foreign Relations
- East Asian and Pacific Affairs
- International Operations and Organizations, Human Rights, Democracy, and Global Women's Issues
- Near Eastern and South and Central Asian Affairs
- Western Hemisphere and Global Narcotics Affairs
- Senate Committee on Small Business and Entrepreneurship
- Senate Select Committee on Intelligence
Most Recent Sponsored Bills
S.2953 - Keeping America Safe from Ebola Act of 2014Read twice and referred Nov 20, 2014 5 Views
A bill to prohibit an alien who is a national of a country with a widespread Ebola virus outbreak from obtaining a visa and for other purposes.
S.2943Read twice and referred Nov 19, 2014 3 Views
A bill to amend Public Law 110-299 to extend the time period during which permits are not required for certain discharges incidental to the no...
S.2824 - Florida Fisheries Improvement ActRead twice and referred Sep 16, 2014 4 Views
A bill to amend the Magnuson-Stevens Fishery Conservation and Management Act to promote sustainable conservation and management for the Gulf o...
Most Recent Co-Sponsored Bills
S.Res.586Placed on Senate Legislative Calendar Dec 04, 2014 13 Views
A resolution calling on the Government of Burma to develop a non-discriminatory and comprehensive solution that addresses Rakhine State's need...
S.2944 - No Social Security for Nazis ActRead twice and referred Nov 19, 2014 13 Views
A bill to amend the Social Security Act to provide for the termination of social security benefits for individuals who participated in Nazi pe...
S.Res.578Placed on Senate Legislative Calendar Dec 04, 2014 5 Views
A resolution supporting the role of the United States in ensuring children in the world's poorest countries have access to vaccines and immuni...
Recent Voting History
On the Nomination PN1345: Stephen R. Bough, of Missouri, to be United States District Judge for the Western District of MissouriNay (with party)December 16, 2014
On the Cloture Motion PN1345: Stephen R. Bough, of Missouri, to be United States District Judge for the Western District of MissouriNay (with party)December 16, 2014
H.R. 5771: Tax Technical Corrections Act of 2014
On Passage of the Bill H.R. 5771Aye (with party)December 16, 2014