Sen. Marco Rubio
Republican • Florida • 1st Term • Sworn In 2011
- 34 Sponsored Bills (Ranks 36 of 100) 0 Made Into Law (Ranks 29 of 100)
- 272 Co-Sponsored Bills (Ranks 14 of 100) 3 Made Into Law (Ranks 36 of 100)
- Today: 10
- Past Seven Days: 73
- All-Time: 29,265
- Senate Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation
- Aviation Operations, Safety, and Security
- Communications, Technology, and the Internet
- Oceans, Atmosphere, Fisheries, and Coast Guard
- Science and Space
- Surface Transportation and Merchant Marine Infrastructure, Safety, and Security
- Senate Committee on Foreign Relations
- East Asian and Pacific Affairs
- International Operations and Organizations, Human Rights, Democracy, and Global Women's Issues
- Near Eastern and South and Central Asian Affairs
- Western Hemisphere and Global Narcotics Affairs
- Senate Committee on Small Business and Entrepreneurship
- Senate Select Committee on Intelligence
Most Recent Sponsored Bills
S.2591 - Girls Count Act of 2014Read twice and referred Jul 10, 2014 12 Views
A bill to authorize the Secretary of State and the Administrator of the United States Agency for International Development to provide assistan...
S.2505 - Wi-Fi Innovation ActRead twice and referred Jun 19, 2014 1 Views
A bill to promote unlicensed spectrum use in the 5 GHz band, to maximize the use of the band for shared purposes in order to bolster innovatio...
S.2473 - Wireless Innovation Act of 2014Read twice and referred Jun 12, 2014 4 Views
A bill to reallocate Federal Government-held spectrum for commercial use, to promote wireless innovation and enhance wireless communications, ...
Most Recent Co-Sponsored Bills
S.Res.512Referred to the Committee Jul 23, 2014 2 Views
A resolution expressing the sense of the Senate regarding the Environmental Protection Agency and the proposed rules and guidelines relating t...
S.2650Sponsor introductory remarks on measure Jul 23, 2014 2 Views
A bill to provide for congressional review of agreements relating to Iran's nuclear program, and for other purposes.
S.Res.511Referred to the Committee Jul 22, 2014 6 Views
A resolution establishing best business practices to fully utilize the potential of the United States.
Recent Voting History
S. 2569: Bring Jobs Home Act
On the Cloture Motion S. 2569Aye (with party)July 23, 2014
On the Nomination PN1516: John W. deGravelles, of Louisiana, to be United States District Judge for the Middle District of LouisianaAye (with party)July 22, 2014
On the Nomination PN1476: Robin L. Rosenberg, of Florida, to be United States District Judge for the Southern District of FloridaAye (with party)July 22, 2014