Sen. Rand Paul
Republican • Kentucky • 1st Term • Sworn In 2011
- 42 Sponsored Bills (Ranks 21 of 100) 0 Made Into Law (Ranks 23 of 100)
- 87 Co-Sponsored Bills (Ranks 93 of 100) 2 Made Into Law (Ranks 25 of 100)
- Today: 16
- Past Seven Days: 48
- All-Time: 29,577
- Senate Committee on Foreign Relations
- African Affairs
- International Development and Foreign Assistance, Economic Affairs, International Environmental Protection, and Peace Corps
- International Operations and Organizations, Human Rights, Democracy, and Global Women's Issues
- Western Hemisphere and Global Narcotics Affairs
- Senate Committee on Health, Education, Labor, and Pensions
- Children and Families
- Employment and Workplace Safety
- Senate Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs
- Emergency Management, Intergovernmental Relations, and the District of Columbia
- Permanent Subcommittee on Investigations
- the Efficiency and Effectiveness of Federal Programs and the Federal Workforce
- Senate Committee on Small Business and Entrepreneurship
Most Recent Sponsored Bills
S.2216 - Protect Small Business Jobs Act of 2014Read twice and referred Apr 07, 2014 15 Views
A bill to provide small businesses with a grace period for a regulatory violation, and for other purposes.
S.2062 - Constitutional Check and Balance ActRead the second time Mar 03, 2014 9 Views
A bill to authorize Members of Congress to bring an action for declaratory and injunctive relief in response to a written statement by the Pre...
S.1930 - Uphold Our Promise to Veterans ActRead twice and referred Jan 15, 2014 9 Views
A bill to repeal the annual adjustment of retired pay and retainer pay amounts for retired members of the Armed Forces under age 62, and for o...
Most Recent Co-Sponsored Bills
S.2190 - Hire More Heroes Act of 2014Read twice and referred Apr 01, 2014 38 Views
A bill to amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to allow employers to exempt employees with health coverage under TRICARE or the Veterans Ad...
S.2193 - Horse Protection Amendments Act of 2014Sponsor introductory remarks on measure Apr 01, 2014 8 Views
A bill to amend the Horse Protection Act to provide increased protection for horses participating in shows, exhibitions, or sales, and for oth...
S.Res.407Submitted in the Senate, considered, and agreed Mar 31, 2014 22 Views
A resolution honoring former Senator and Rear Admiral Jeremiah Andrew Denton, Jr.
Recent Voting History
On the Motion for Attendance PN1182: Michelle T. Friedland, of California, to be United States Circuit Judge for the Ninth CircuitNay (with party)April 10, 2014
On the Cloture Motion PN1182: Michelle T. Friedland, of California, to be United States Circuit Judge for the Ninth CircuitNay (with party)April 10, 2014
On the Nomination PN1063: Terrell McSweeny, of the District of Columbia, to be a Federal Trade Commissioner for the unexpired term of seven years from September 26, 2010Aye (with party)April 09, 2014