Sen. Rand Paul
Republican • Kentucky • 1st Term • Sworn In 2011
- 48 Sponsored Bills (Ranks 25 of 100) 0 Made Into Law (Ranks 31 of 100)
- 115 Co-Sponsored Bills (Ranks 94 of 100) 2 Made Into Law (Ranks 77 of 100)
- Today: 19
- Past Seven Days: 62
- All-Time: 30,905
- Senate Committee on Foreign Relations
- African Affairs
- International Development and Foreign Assistance, Economic Affairs, International Environmental Protection, and Peace Corps
- International Operations and Organizations, Human Rights, Democracy, and Global Women's Issues
- Western Hemisphere and Global Narcotics Affairs
- Senate Committee on Health, Education, Labor, and Pensions
- Children and Families
- Employment and Workplace Safety
- Senate Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs
- Emergency Management, Intergovernmental Relations, and the District of Columbia
- Permanent Subcommittee on Investigations
- the Efficiency and Effectiveness of Federal Programs and the Federal Workforce
- Senate Committee on Small Business and Entrepreneurship
Most Recent Sponsored Bills
S.2657 - Reclassification to Ensure Smarter and Equal Treatment Act of 2014Read twice and referred Jul 24, 2014 6 Views
A bill to reclassify certain low-level felonies as misdemeanors, to eliminate the increased penalties for cocaine offenses where the cocaine i...
S.2644 - FAIR ActRead twice and referred Jul 23, 2014 26 Views
A bill to restore the integrity of the Fifth Amendment to the Constitution of the United States, and for other purposes.
S.2567 - Record Expungement Designed to Enhance Employment Act of 2014Read twice and referred Jul 08, 2014 1 Views
A bill to provide for the sealing or expungement of records relating to Federal nonviolent criminal offenses, and for other purposes.
Most Recent Co-Sponsored Bills
S.2809Read twice and referred Sep 15, 2014 6 Views
A bill to require the Environmental Protection Agency to obtain a court order to garnish wages to pay a nontax debt.
S.2793Read twice and referred Sep 11, 2014 13 Views
A bill to authorize the award of the Medal of Honor to Henry Johnson.
S.Res.539Submitted in the Senate, considered, and agreed Sep 09, 2014 43 Views
A resolution relative to the death of James M. Jeffords, former United States Senator for the State of Vermont.
Recent Voting History
On the Nomination PN1931: Stephen G. Burns, of Maryland, to be a Member of the Nuclear Regulatory Commission for the term of five years expiring June 30, 2019Nay (with party)September 16, 2014
On the Nomination PN1930: Jeffery Martin Baran, of Virginia, to be a Member of the Nuclear Regulatory Commission for the remainder of the term expiring June 30, 2015Nay (with party)September 16, 2014
On the Cloture Motion PN1931: Stephen G. Burns, of Maryland, to be a Member of the Nuclear Regulatory Commission for the term of five years expiring June 30, 2019Nay (with party)September 15, 2014