Sen. Rand Paul
Republican • Kentucky • 1st Term • Sworn In 2011
- 48 Sponsored Bills (Ranks 25 of 100) 0 Made Into Law (Ranks 29 of 100)
- 109 Co-Sponsored Bills (Ranks 94 of 100) 2 Made Into Law (Ranks 65 of 100)
- Today: 17
- Past Seven Days: 89
- All-Time: 30,483
- Senate Committee on Foreign Relations
- African Affairs
- International Development and Foreign Assistance, Economic Affairs, International Environmental Protection, and Peace Corps
- International Operations and Organizations, Human Rights, Democracy, and Global Women's Issues
- Western Hemisphere and Global Narcotics Affairs
- Senate Committee on Health, Education, Labor, and Pensions
- Children and Families
- Employment and Workplace Safety
- Senate Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs
- Emergency Management, Intergovernmental Relations, and the District of Columbia
- Permanent Subcommittee on Investigations
- the Efficiency and Effectiveness of Federal Programs and the Federal Workforce
- Senate Committee on Small Business and Entrepreneurship
Most Recent Sponsored Bills
S.2657Read twice and referred Jul 24, 2014 8 Views
A bill to reclassify certain low-level felonies as misdemeanors, to eliminate the increased penalties for cocaine offenses where the cocaine i...
S.2644 - FAIR ActRead twice and referred Jul 23, 2014 30 Views
A bill to restore the integrity of the Fifth Amendment to the Constitution of the United States, and for other purposes.
S.2567 - Record Expungement Designed to Enhance Employment Act of 2014Read twice and referred Jul 08, 2014 3 Views
A bill to provide for the sealing or expungement of records relating to Federal nonviolent criminal offenses, and for other purposes.
Most Recent Co-Sponsored Bills
S.Res.511Referred to the Committee Jul 22, 2014 8 Views
A resolution establishing best business practices to fully utilize the potential of the United States.
S.Res.502Resolution agreed to in Senate Jul 31, 2014 18 Views
A resolution concerning the suspension of exit permit issuance by the Government of the Democratic Republic of Congo for adopted Congolese chi...
S.Res.498Resolution agreed to in Senate Jul 17, 2014 96 Views
A resolution expressing the sense of the Senate regarding United States support for the State of Israel as it defends itself against unprovoke...
Recent Voting History
On the Cloture Motion PN1180: Jill A. Pryor, of Georgia, to be United States Circuit Judge for the Eleventh CircuitNay (with party)July 31, 2014
H.R. 5021: Highway and Transportation Funding Act of 2014
On the Motion (Motion to Recede in the Senate Amendment to H.R. 5021)Nay (against party)July 31, 2014
H.R. 3230: Veterans' Access to Care through Choice, Accountability, and Transparency Act of 2014
On the Conference Report H.R. 3230Aye (with party)July 31, 2014