Sen. Rand Paul
Republican • Kentucky • 1st Term • Sworn In 2011
- 41 Sponsored Bills (Ranks 16 of 100) 0 Made Into Law (Ranks 19 of 100)
- 80 Co-Sponsored Bills (Ranks 92 of 100) 2 Made Into Law (Ranks 13 of 100)
- Today: 17
- Past Seven Days: 74
- All-Time: 29,219
- Senate Committee on Foreign Relations
- African Affairs
- International Development and Foreign Assistance, Economic Affairs, International Environmental Protection, and Peace Corps
- International Operations and Organizations, Human Rights, Democracy, and Global Women's Issues
- Western Hemisphere and Global Narcotics Affairs
- Senate Committee on Health, Education, Labor, and Pensions
- Children and Families
- Employment and Workplace Safety
- Senate Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs
- Emergency Management, Intergovernmental Relations, and the District of Columbia
- Permanent Subcommittee on Investigations
- the Efficiency and Effectiveness of Federal Programs and the Federal Workforce
- Senate Committee on Small Business and Entrepreneurship
Most Recent Sponsored Bills
S.2062 - Constitutional Check and Balance ActRead the second time Mar 03, 2014 17 Views
A bill to authorize Members of Congress to bring an action for declaratory and injunctive relief in response to a written statement by the Pre...
S.1930 - Uphold Our Promise to Veterans ActRead twice and referred Jan 15, 2014 9 Views
A bill to repeal the annual adjustment of retired pay and retainer pay amounts for retired members of the Armed Forces under age 62, and for o...
S.1919Read twice and referred Jan 14, 2014 8 Views
A bill to repeal the Authorization for Use of Military Force Against Iraq Resolution of 2002.
Most Recent Co-Sponsored Bills
S.2011 - Stop Targeting of Political Beliefs by the IRS Act of 2014Read twice and referred Feb 11, 2014 17 Views
A bill to prohibit the Internal Revenue Service from modifying the standard for determining whether an organization is operated exclusively fo...
S.Res.347Referred to the Committee Feb 06, 2014 4 Views
A resolution providing for completion of the accelerated transition of United States combat and military and security operations to the Govern...
S.1977 - Honor Our Promise ActRead the second time Feb 03, 2014 14 Views
A bill to repeal section 403 of the Bipartisan Budget Act of 2013, relating to an annual adjustment of retired pay for members of the Armed Fo...
Recent Voting History
S. 1917: Victims Protection Act of 2014
On the Cloture Motion S. 1917Aye (with party)March 06, 2014
S. 1752: Military Justice Improvement Act of 2013
On the Cloture Motion S. 1752Aye (against party)March 06, 2014
On the Nomination PN1106: Rose Eilene Gottemoeller, of Virginia, to be Under Secretary of State for Arms Control and International SecurityNay (with party)March 06, 2014