Sen. Rand Paul
Republican • Kentucky • 1st Term • Sworn In 2011
- 48 Sponsored Bills (Ranks 25 of 100) 0 Made Into Law (Ranks 31 of 100)
- 111 Co-Sponsored Bills (Ranks 94 of 100) 2 Made Into Law (Ranks 77 of 100)
- Today: 24
- Past Seven Days: 83
- All-Time: 30,744
- Senate Committee on Foreign Relations
- African Affairs
- International Development and Foreign Assistance, Economic Affairs, International Environmental Protection, and Peace Corps
- International Operations and Organizations, Human Rights, Democracy, and Global Women's Issues
- Western Hemisphere and Global Narcotics Affairs
- Senate Committee on Health, Education, Labor, and Pensions
- Children and Families
- Employment and Workplace Safety
- Senate Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs
- Emergency Management, Intergovernmental Relations, and the District of Columbia
- Permanent Subcommittee on Investigations
- the Efficiency and Effectiveness of Federal Programs and the Federal Workforce
- Senate Committee on Small Business and Entrepreneurship
Most Recent Sponsored Bills
S.2657 - Reclassification to Ensure Smarter and Equal Treatment Act of 2014Read twice and referred Jul 24, 2014 9 Views
A bill to reclassify certain low-level felonies as misdemeanors, to eliminate the increased penalties for cocaine offenses where the cocaine i...
S.2644 - FAIR ActRead twice and referred Jul 23, 2014 22 Views
A bill to restore the integrity of the Fifth Amendment to the Constitution of the United States, and for other purposes.
S.2567 - Record Expungement Designed to Enhance Employment Act of 2014Read twice and referred Jul 08, 2014 6 Views
A bill to provide for the sealing or expungement of records relating to Federal nonviolent criminal offenses, and for other purposes.
Most Recent Co-Sponsored Bills
S.2649Read twice and referred Jul 23, 2014 2 Views
A bill to provide certain legal relief from politically motivated charges by the Government of Egypt.
S.Res.511Referred to the Committee Jul 22, 2014 10 Views
A resolution establishing best business practices to fully utilize the potential of the United States.
S.Res.502Resolution agreed to in Senate Jul 31, 2014 7 Views
A resolution concerning the suspension of exit permit issuance by the Government of the Democratic Republic of Congo for adopted Congolese chi...
Recent Voting History
On the Cloture Motion PN1180: Jill A. Pryor, of Georgia, to be United States Circuit Judge for the Eleventh CircuitNay (with party)July 31, 2014
H.R. 5021: Highway and Transportation Funding Act of 2014
On the Motion (Motion to Recede in the Senate Amendment to H.R. 5021)Nay (against party)July 31, 2014
H.R. 3230: Veterans Access, Choice, and Accountability Act of 2014
On the Conference Report H.R. 3230Aye (with party)July 31, 2014