Sen. Rand Paul
Republican • Kentucky • 1st Term • Sworn In 2011
- 37 Sponsored Bills (Ranks 14 of 99) 0 Made Into Law (Ranks 12 of 99)
- 68 Co-Sponsored Bills (Ranks 91 of 100) 1 Made Into Law (Ranks 7 of 100)
- Today: 13
- Past Seven Days: 62
- All-Time: 28,363
- Senate Committee on Foreign Relations
- African Affairs
- International Development and Foreign Assistance, Economic Affairs, International Environmental Protection, and Peace Corps
- International Operations and Organizations, Human Rights, Democracy, and Global Women's Issues
- Western Hemisphere and Global Narcotics Affairs
- Senate Committee on Health, Education, Labor, and Pensions
- Children and Families
- Employment and Workplace Safety
- Senate Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs
- Emergency Management, Intergovernmental Relations, and the District of Columbia
- Permanent Subcommittee on Investigations
- the Efficiency and Effectiveness of Federal Programs and the Federal Workforce
- Senate Committee on Small Business and Entrepreneurship
Most Recent Sponsored Bills
S.1731 - Endangered Species Management Self-Determination ActRead twice and referred Nov 19, 2013 17 Views
A bill to amend the Endangered Species Act of 1973 to permit Governors of States to regulate intrastate endangered species and intrastate thre...
S.1665 - Read the Bills ActRead twice and referred Nov 07, 2013 12 Views
A bill to preserve the constitutional authority of Congress and ensure accountability and transparency in legislation.
S.1664 - One Subject at a Time ActRead twice and referred Nov 07, 2013 26 Views
A bill to end the practice of including more than one subject in a single bill by requiring that each bill enacted by Congress be limited to o...
Most Recent Co-Sponsored Bills
S.1726 - Obamacare Taxpayer Bailout Prevention ActRead twice and referred Nov 19, 2013 15 Views
A bill to prevent a taxpayer bailout of health insurance issuers.
S.1712 - Employee Rights ActRead twice and referred Nov 14, 2013 12 Views
A bill to provide protections for workers with respect to their right to select or refrain from selecting representation by a labor organization.
S.1670 - Pain-Capable Unborn Child Protection ActRead twice and referred Nov 07, 2013 41 Views
A bill to amend title 18, United States Code, to protect pain-capable unborn children, and for other purposes.
Recent Voting History
On the Concurrent Resolution S.Con.Res. 28Nay (with party)November 21, 2013
S. 1197: National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2014
On the Cloture Motion S. 1197Nay (with party)November 21, 2013
On the Cloture Motion PN527: Patricia Ann Millett, of Virginia, to be United States Circuit Judge for the District of Columbia CircuitNay (with party)November 21, 2013