Sen. Rand Paul
Republican • Kentucky • 1st Term • Sworn In 2011
- 50 Sponsored Bills (Ranks 25 of 98) 0 Made Into Law (Ranks 41 of 98)
- 121 Co-Sponsored Bills (Ranks 95 of 100) 3 Made Into Law (Ranks 61 of 100)
- Today: 23
- Past Seven Days: 102
- All-Time: 31,758
- Senate Committee on Foreign Relations
- African Affairs
- International Development and Foreign Assistance, Economic Affairs, International Environmental Protection, and Peace Corps
- International Operations and Organizations, Human Rights, Democracy, and Global Women's Issues
- Western Hemisphere and Global Narcotics Affairs
- Senate Committee on Health, Education, Labor, and Pensions
- Children and Families
- Employment and Workplace Safety
- Senate Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs
- Emergency Management, Intergovernmental Relations, and the District of Columbia
- Permanent Subcommittee on Investigations
- the Efficiency and Effectiveness of Federal Programs and the Federal Workforce
- Senate Committee on Small Business and Entrepreneurship
Most Recent Sponsored Bills
S.3015Read twice and referred Dec 12, 2014 35 Views
A bill to establish a rule of construction clarifying the limitations on executive authority to provide certain forms of immigration relief.
S.J.Res.46 - Declaration of War against the Organization known as the Islamic StateRead twice and referred Dec 03, 2014 18 Views
A joint resolution to declare that a state of war exists between the organization referring to itself as the Islamic State and the Government ...
S.2657 - Reclassification to Ensure Smarter and Equal Treatment Act of 2014Read twice and referred Jul 24, 2014 4 Views
A bill to reclassify certain low-level felonies as misdemeanors, to eliminate the increased penalties for cocaine offenses where the cocaine i...
Most Recent Co-Sponsored Bills
S.2862 - Regulatory Transparency, Patient Access, and Effective Drug Enforcement Act of 2014Read twice and referred Sep 18, 2014 4 Views
A bill to amend the Controlled Substances Act with respect to drug scheduling recommendations by the Secretary of Health and Human Services, a...
S.2904 - Stop Militarizing Law Enforcement ActRead twice and referred Sep 18, 2014 40 Views
A bill to prevent the militarization of Federal, State, and local law enforcement by Federal excess property transfers and grant programs.
S.2874 - Prohibiting Detention of Youth Status Offenders Act of 2014Read twice and referred Sep 18, 2014 2 Views
A bill to amend the Juvenile Justice and Delinquency Prevention Act of 1974 to eliminate the use of valid court orders to secure lockup of sta...
Recent Voting History
On the Nomination PN1345: Stephen R. Bough, of Missouri, to be United States District Judge for the Western District of MissouriNay (with party)December 16, 2014
On the Cloture Motion PN1345: Stephen R. Bough, of Missouri, to be United States District Judge for the Western District of MissouriNay (with party)December 16, 2014
H.R. 5771: Tax Technical Corrections Act of 2014
On Passage of the Bill H.R. 5771Aye (with party)December 16, 2014