Sen. Rand Paul
Republican • Kentucky • 1st Term • Sworn In 2011
- 48 Sponsored Bills (Ranks 26 of 100) 0 Made Into Law (Ranks 35 of 100)
- 116 Co-Sponsored Bills (Ranks 95 of 100) 2 Made Into Law (Ranks 79 of 100)
- Today: 12
- Past Seven Days: 66
- All-Time: 31,489
- Senate Committee on Foreign Relations
- African Affairs
- International Development and Foreign Assistance, Economic Affairs, International Environmental Protection, and Peace Corps
- International Operations and Organizations, Human Rights, Democracy, and Global Women's Issues
- Western Hemisphere and Global Narcotics Affairs
- Senate Committee on Health, Education, Labor, and Pensions
- Children and Families
- Employment and Workplace Safety
- Senate Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs
- Emergency Management, Intergovernmental Relations, and the District of Columbia
- Permanent Subcommittee on Investigations
- the Efficiency and Effectiveness of Federal Programs and the Federal Workforce
- Senate Committee on Small Business and Entrepreneurship
Most Recent Sponsored Bills
S.2657 - Reclassification to Ensure Smarter and Equal Treatment Act of 2014Read twice and referred Jul 24, 2014 5 Views
A bill to reclassify certain low-level felonies as misdemeanors, to eliminate the increased penalties for cocaine offenses where the cocaine i...
S.2644 - FAIR ActRead twice and referred Jul 23, 2014 75 Views
A bill to restore the integrity of the Fifth Amendment to the Constitution of the United States, and for other purposes.
S.2567 - Record Expungement Designed to Enhance Employment Act of 2014Read twice and referred Jul 08, 2014 9 Views
A bill to provide for the sealing or expungement of records relating to Federal nonviolent criminal offenses, and for other purposes.
Most Recent Co-Sponsored Bills
S.2862 - Regulatory Transparency, Patient Access, and Effective Drug Enforcement Act of 2014Read twice and referred Sep 18, 2014 13 Views
A bill to amend the Controlled Substances Act with respect to drug scheduling recommendations by the Secretary of Health and Human Services, a...
S.2904 - Stop Militarizing Law Enforcement ActRead twice and referred Sep 18, 2014 69 Views
A bill to prevent the militarization of Federal, State, and local law enforcement by Federal excess property transfers and grant programs.
S.2874 - Prohibiting Detention of Youth Status Offenders Act of 2014Read twice and referred Sep 18, 2014 5 Views
A bill to amend the Juvenile Justice and Delinquency Prevention Act of 1974 to eliminate the use of valid court orders to secure lockup of sta...
Recent Voting History
On the Cloture Motion PN1230: Leigh Martin May, of Georgia, to be United States District Judge for the Northern District of GeorgiaNay (with party)November 12, 2014
On the Cloture Motion PN1552: Randolph D. Moss, of Maryland, to be United States District Judge for the District of ColumbiaNay (with party)November 12, 2014
H.J.Res. 124: Continuing Appropriations Resolution, 2015
On the Cloture Motion H.J.Res. 124Nay (against party)September 18, 2014