Sen. Kelly Ayotte
Republican • New Hampshire • 1st Term • Sworn In 2011
- 21 Sponsored Bills (Ranks 53 of 99) 0 Made Into Law (Ranks 19 of 99)
- 171 Co-Sponsored Bills (Ranks 33 of 100) 2 Made Into Law (Ranks 13 of 100)
- Today: 5
- Past Seven Days: 33
- All-Time: 14,589
- Commission on Security and Cooperation in Europe
- Senate Committee on Armed Services
- Readiness and Management Support
- Senate Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation
- Aviation Operations, Safety, and Security
- Communications, Technology, and the Internet
- Consumer Protection, Product Safety, and Insurance
- Oceans, Atmosphere, Fisheries, and Coast Guard
- Surface Transportation and Merchant Marine Infrastructure, Safety, and Security
- Senate Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs
- Financial and Contracting Oversight
- Permanent Subcommittee on Investigations
- Senate Committee on the Budget
- Senate Special Committee on Aging
Most Recent Sponsored Bills
S.1977 - Honor Our Promise ActRead the second time Feb 03, 2014 13 Views
A bill to repeal section 403 of the Bipartisan Budget Act of 2013, relating to an annual adjustment of retired pay for members of the Armed Fo...
S.1893 - Transportation Security Acquisition Reform ActRead twice and referred Dec 20, 2013 5 Views
A bill to require the Transportation Security Administration to implement best practices and improve transparency with regard to technology ac...
S.1891 - TRUE Safety ActRead twice and referred Dec 20, 2013 2 Views
A bill to require a study and report by the Comptroller General regarding the restart provision of the Hours of Service Rules for Commercial T...
Most Recent Co-Sponsored Bills
S.2106Read twice and referred Mar 11, 2014 4 Views
A bill to amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to provide that the individual health insurance mandate not apply until the employer health ...
S.2109Read twice and referred Mar 11, 2014 1 Views
A bill to eliminate duplicative, outdated, or unnecessary Congressionally mandated Federal agency reporting.
S.Res.378Submitted in the Senate, considered, and agreed Mar 11, 2014 7 Views
A resolution condemning illegal Russian aggression in Ukraine.
Recent Voting History
On the Nomination PN1204: Linda Vivienne Parker, of Michigan, to be United States District Judge for the Eastern District of MichiganNay (with party)March 12, 2014
On the Nomination PN1202: Laurie J. Michelson, of Michigan, to be United States District Judge for the Eastern District of MichiganAye (with party)March 12, 2014
On the Nomination PN1201: Judith Ellen Levy, of Michigan, to be United States District Judge for the Eastern District of MichiganAye (with party)March 12, 2014