Sen. Kelly Ayotte
Republican • New Hampshire • 1st Term • Sworn In 2011
- 34 Sponsored Bills (Ranks 42 of 100) 0 Made Into Law (Ranks 35 of 100)
- 260 Co-Sponsored Bills (Ranks 29 of 100) 6 Made Into Law (Ranks 9 of 100)
- Today: 5
- Past Seven Days: 48
- All-Time: 16,109
- Commission on Security and Cooperation in Europe
- Senate Committee on Armed Services
- Readiness and Management Support
- Senate Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation
- Aviation Operations, Safety, and Security
- Communications, Technology, and the Internet
- Consumer Protection, Product Safety, and Insurance
- Oceans, Atmosphere, Fisheries, and Coast Guard
- Surface Transportation and Merchant Marine Infrastructure, Safety, and Security
- Senate Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs
- Financial and Contracting Oversight
- Permanent Subcommittee on Investigations
- Senate Committee on the Budget
- Senate Special Committee on Aging
Most Recent Sponsored Bills
S.2912 - Don't Tax Our Fallen Public Safety Heroes ActHeld at the desk Sep 19, 2014 22 Views
A bill to amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to exclude certain compensation received by public safety officers and their dependents from...
S.2881 - Simplifying Technical Aspects Regarding Seasonality Act of 2014Read twice and referred Sep 18, 2014 3 Views
A bill to amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to simplify the treatment of seasonal positions for purposes of the employer shared responsi...
S.2846Read twice and referred Sep 17, 2014 6 Views
A bill to express the sense of the Senate that the Secretary of State should use his existing authority to revoke the passports of United Stat...
Most Recent Co-Sponsored Bills
S.2925 - Reports Reduction Act of 2014Read twice and referred Nov 13, 2014 24 Views
A bill to provide for the elimination or modification of Federal reporting requirements.
S.2917 - Adding Ebola to the FDA Priority Review Voucher Program ActPlaced on Senate Legislative Calendar Nov 19, 2014 47 Views
A bill to expand the program of priority review to encourage treatments for tropical diseases.
S.2897 - Manufacturing Skills Act of 2014Read twice and referred Sep 18, 2014 8 Views
A bill to establish a program that promotes reforms in workforce education and skill training for manufacturing in States and metropolitan are...
Recent Voting History
On the Cloture Motion PN1230: Leigh Martin May, of Georgia, to be United States District Judge for the Northern District of GeorgiaAye (against party)November 12, 2014
On the Cloture Motion PN1552: Randolph D. Moss, of Maryland, to be United States District Judge for the District of ColumbiaNay (with party)November 12, 2014
H.J.Res. 124: Continuing Appropriations Resolution, 2015
On the Cloture Motion H.J.Res. 124Aye (with party)September 18, 2014