Sen. Kelly Ayotte
Republican • New Hampshire • 1st Term • Sworn In 2011
- 21 Sponsored Bills (Ranks 56 of 100) 0 Made Into Law (Ranks 24 of 100)
- 186 Co-Sponsored Bills (Ranks 35 of 100) 2 Made Into Law (Ranks 25 of 100)
- Today: 17
- Past Seven Days: 40
- All-Time: 14,783
- Commission on Security and Cooperation in Europe
- Senate Committee on Armed Services
- Readiness and Management Support
- Senate Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation
- Aviation Operations, Safety, and Security
- Communications, Technology, and the Internet
- Consumer Protection, Product Safety, and Insurance
- Oceans, Atmosphere, Fisheries, and Coast Guard
- Surface Transportation and Merchant Marine Infrastructure, Safety, and Security
- Senate Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs
- Financial and Contracting Oversight
- Permanent Subcommittee on Investigations
- Senate Committee on the Budget
- Senate Special Committee on Aging
Most Recent Sponsored Bills
S.1977 - Honor Our Promise ActRead the second time Feb 03, 2014 5 Views
A bill to repeal section 403 of the Bipartisan Budget Act of 2013, relating to an annual adjustment of retired pay for members of the Armed Fo...
S.1893 - Transportation Security Acquisition Reform ActRead twice and referred Dec 20, 2013 6 Views
A bill to require the Transportation Security Administration to implement best practices and improve transparency with regard to technology ac...
S.1891 - TRUE Safety ActRead twice and referred Dec 20, 2013 4 Views
A bill to require a study and report by the Comptroller General regarding the restart provision of the Hours of Service Rules for Commercial T...
Most Recent Co-Sponsored Bills
S.2250 - Travel Promotion, Enhancement, and Modernization Act of 2014Read twice and referred Apr 10, 2014 26 Views
A bill to extend the Travel Promotion Act of 2009, and for other purposes.
S.2190 - Hire More Heroes Act of 2014Read twice and referred Apr 01, 2014 20 Views
A bill to amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to allow employers to exempt employees with health coverage under TRICARE or the Veterans Ad...
S.Res.407Submitted in the Senate, considered, and agreed Mar 31, 2014 12 Views
A resolution honoring former Senator and Rear Admiral Jeremiah Andrew Denton, Jr.
Recent Voting History
On the Motion for Attendance PN1182: Michelle T. Friedland, of California, to be United States Circuit Judge for the Ninth CircuitNay (with party)April 10, 2014
On the Cloture Motion PN1182: Michelle T. Friedland, of California, to be United States Circuit Judge for the Ninth CircuitNay (with party)April 10, 2014
On the Nomination PN1063: Terrell McSweeny, of the District of Columbia, to be a Federal Trade Commissioner for the unexpired term of seven years from September 26, 2010Aye (with party)April 09, 2014