Sen. Kelly Ayotte
Republican • New Hampshire • 1st Term • Sworn In 2011
- 31 Sponsored Bills (Ranks 44 of 100) 0 Made Into Law (Ranks 31 of 100)
- 244 Co-Sponsored Bills (Ranks 30 of 100) 6 Made Into Law (Ranks 8 of 100)
- Today: 6
- Past Seven Days: 41
- All-Time: 15,510
- Commission on Security and Cooperation in Europe
- Senate Committee on Armed Services
- Readiness and Management Support
- Senate Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation
- Aviation Operations, Safety, and Security
- Communications, Technology, and the Internet
- Consumer Protection, Product Safety, and Insurance
- Oceans, Atmosphere, Fisheries, and Coast Guard
- Surface Transportation and Merchant Marine Infrastructure, Safety, and Security
- Senate Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs
- Financial and Contracting Oversight
- Permanent Subcommittee on Investigations
- Senate Committee on the Budget
- Senate Special Committee on Aging
Most Recent Sponsored Bills
S.2605 - Preserving Religious Freedom and a Woman's Access to Contraception ActRead twice and referred Jul 15, 2014 3 Views
A bill to preserve religious freedom and a woman's access to contraception.
S.Res.501Resolution agreed to in Senate Jul 23, 2014 3 Views
A resolution commemorating the 20th anniversary of the Wright Museum of WWII History in Wolfeboro, New Hampshire.
S.2555Read twice and referred Jun 26, 2014 0 Views
A bill to require a report on military assistance to Ukraine.
Most Recent Co-Sponsored Bills
S.Res.536Submitted in the Senate, considered, and agreed Aug 01, 2014 15 Views
A resolution designating September 2014 as "National Ovarian Cancer Awareness Month".
S.Con.Res.42Referred to the Committee Jul 31, 2014 11 Views
A concurrent resolution recognizing caregiving as a profession and the extraordinary contributions of paid and family caregivers.
S.2746 - Sudden Unexpected Death Data Enhancement and Awareness ActReferred to the Committee Jul 31, 2014 11 Views
A bill to amend the Public Health Service Act to improve the health of children and help better understand and enhance awareness about unexpec...
Recent Voting History
On the Cloture Motion PN1180: Jill A. Pryor, of Georgia, to be United States Circuit Judge for the Eleventh CircuitAye (against party)July 31, 2014
H.R. 5021: Highway and Transportation Funding Act of 2014
On the Motion (Motion to Recede in the Senate Amendment to H.R. 5021)Aye (with party)July 31, 2014
H.R. 3230: Veterans Access, Choice, and Accountability Act of 2014
On the Conference Report H.R. 3230Aye (with party)July 31, 2014