Sen. Kelly Ayotte
Republican • New Hampshire • 1st Term • Sworn In 2011
- 29 Sponsored Bills (Ranks 45 of 99) 0 Made Into Law (Ranks 29 of 99)
- 222 Co-Sponsored Bills (Ranks 32 of 100) 5 Made Into Law (Ranks 8 of 100)
- Today: 7
- Past Seven Days: 44
- All-Time: 15,245
- Commission on Security and Cooperation in Europe
- Senate Committee on Armed Services
- Readiness and Management Support
- Senate Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation
- Aviation Operations, Safety, and Security
- Communications, Technology, and the Internet
- Consumer Protection, Product Safety, and Insurance
- Oceans, Atmosphere, Fisheries, and Coast Guard
- Surface Transportation and Merchant Marine Infrastructure, Safety, and Security
- Senate Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs
- Financial and Contracting Oversight
- Permanent Subcommittee on Investigations
- Senate Committee on the Budget
- Senate Special Committee on Aging
Most Recent Sponsored Bills
S.2545Read twice and referred Jun 26, 2014 10 Views
A bill to require the Secretary of Veterans Affairs to revoke bonuses paid to employees involved in electronic wait list manipulations, and fo...
S.2555Read twice and referred Jun 26, 2014 10 Views
A bill to require a report on military assistance to Ukraine.
S.2504 - Heroin and Prescription Opioid Abuse Prevention, Education, and Enforcement Act of 2014Read twice and referred Jun 19, 2014 6 Views
A bill to address prescription opioid and heroin abuse.
Most Recent Co-Sponsored Bills
S.Res.496Submitted in the Senate, considered, and agreed Jul 07, 2014 20 Views
A resolution relative to the death of the Honorable Alan John Dixon, former United States Senator for the State of Illinois.
S.Res.494Message on Senate action sent Jun 30, 2014 19 Views
A resolution relative to the death of Howard H. Baker, Jr., former United States Senator for the State of Tennessee.
S.2510 - Guantanamo Bay Detainee Transfer Suspension Act of 2014Read twice and referred Jun 19, 2014 6 Views
A bill to establish a temporary limitation on the use of funds to transfer or release individuals detained at United States Naval Station, Gua...
Recent Voting History
On the Nomination PN1736: Julian Castro, of Texas, to be Secretary of Housing and Urban DevelopmentAye (against party)July 09, 2014
S. 2363: Bipartisan Sportsmen's Act of 2014
On Cloture on the Motion to Proceed S. 2363Aye (with party)July 07, 2014
On the Nomination PN1397: Cheryl Ann Krause, of New Jersey, to be United States Circuit Judge for the Third CircuitAye (with party)July 07, 2014