Sen. Kelly Ayotte
Republican • New Hampshire • 1st Term • Sworn In 2011
- 31 Sponsored Bills (Ranks 45 of 100) 0 Made Into Law (Ranks 31 of 100)
- 250 Co-Sponsored Bills (Ranks 30 of 100) 6 Made Into Law (Ranks 8 of 100)
- Today: 6
- Past Seven Days: 50
- All-Time: 15,635
- Commission on Security and Cooperation in Europe
- Senate Committee on Armed Services
- Readiness and Management Support
- Senate Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation
- Aviation Operations, Safety, and Security
- Communications, Technology, and the Internet
- Consumer Protection, Product Safety, and Insurance
- Oceans, Atmosphere, Fisheries, and Coast Guard
- Surface Transportation and Merchant Marine Infrastructure, Safety, and Security
- Senate Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs
- Financial and Contracting Oversight
- Permanent Subcommittee on Investigations
- Senate Committee on the Budget
- Senate Special Committee on Aging
Most Recent Sponsored Bills
S.2605 - Preserving Religious Freedom and a Woman's Access to Contraception ActRead twice and referred Jul 15, 2014 12 Views
A bill to preserve religious freedom and a woman's access to contraception.
S.Res.501Resolution agreed to in Senate Jul 23, 2014 4 Views
A resolution commemorating the 20th anniversary of the Wright Museum of WWII History in Wolfeboro, New Hampshire.
S.2555Read twice and referred Jun 26, 2014 3 Views
A bill to require a report on military assistance to Ukraine.
Most Recent Co-Sponsored Bills
S.Res.548Submitted in the Senate, considered, and agreed Sep 16, 2014 9 Views
A resolution designating November 29, 2014, as "Small Business Saturday" and supporting efforts to increase awareness of the value of locally ...
S.Res.539Submitted in the Senate, considered, and agreed Sep 09, 2014 39 Views
A resolution relative to the death of James M. Jeffords, former United States Senator for the State of Vermont.
S.Res.538Submitted in the Senate, considered, and agreed Sep 09, 2014 13 Views
A resolution expressing the condolences of the Senate to the families of James Foley and Steven Sotloff, and condemning the terrorist acts of ...
Recent Voting History
On the Nomination PN1931: Stephen G. Burns, of Maryland, to be a Member of the Nuclear Regulatory Commission for the term of five years expiring June 30, 2019Nay (with party)September 16, 2014
On the Nomination PN1930: Jeffery Martin Baran, of Virginia, to be a Member of the Nuclear Regulatory Commission for the remainder of the term expiring June 30, 2015Nay (with party)September 16, 2014
On the Cloture Motion PN1931: Stephen G. Burns, of Maryland, to be a Member of the Nuclear Regulatory Commission for the term of five years expiring June 30, 2019Nay (with party)September 15, 2014