Sen. Kelly Ayotte
Republican • New Hampshire • 1st Term • Sworn In 2011
- 35 Sponsored Bills (Ranks 44 of 98) 0 Made Into Law (Ranks 51 of 98)
- 276 Co-Sponsored Bills (Ranks 26 of 100) 12 Made Into Law (Ranks 4 of 100)
- Today: 9
- Past Seven Days: 34
- All-Time: 16,321
- Commission on Security and Cooperation in Europe
- Senate Committee on Armed Services
- Readiness and Management Support
- Senate Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation
- Aviation Operations, Safety, and Security
- Communications, Technology, and the Internet
- Consumer Protection, Product Safety, and Insurance
- Oceans, Atmosphere, Fisheries, and Coast Guard
- Surface Transportation and Merchant Marine Infrastructure, Safety, and Security
- Senate Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs
- Financial and Contracting Oversight
- Permanent Subcommittee on Investigations
- Senate Committee on the Budget
- Senate Special Committee on Aging
Most Recent Sponsored Bills
S.3014 - Veterans Traumatic Brain Injury Care Improvement Act of 2014Read twice and referred Dec 12, 2014 8 Views
A bill to extend and modify a pilot program on assisted living services for veterans with traumatic brain injury, and for other purposes.
S.2881 - Simplifying Technical Aspects Regarding Seasonality Act of 2014Read twice and referred Sep 18, 2014 1 Views
A bill to amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to simplify the treatment of seasonal positions for purposes of the employer shared responsi...
S.2912 - Don't Tax Our Fallen Public Safety Heroes ActHeld at the desk Sep 19, 2014 21 Views
A bill to amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to exclude certain compensation received by public safety officers and their dependents from...
Most Recent Co-Sponsored Bills
S.3015Read twice and referred Dec 12, 2014 16 Views
A bill to establish a rule of construction clarifying the limitations on executive authority to provide certain forms of immigration relief.
S.2971 - Energy Efficient Government Technology ActRead twice and referred Dec 03, 2014 7 Views
A bill to promote energy efficiency, and for other purposes.
S.2949 - Motor Vehicle Safety Whistleblower ActRead twice and referred Nov 20, 2014 5 Views
A bill to improve motor vehicle safety by encouraging the sharing of certain information.
Recent Voting History
On the Nomination PN1345: Stephen R. Bough, of Missouri, to be United States District Judge for the Western District of MissouriNay (with party)December 16, 2014
On the Cloture Motion PN1345: Stephen R. Bough, of Missouri, to be United States District Judge for the Western District of MissouriNay (with party)December 16, 2014
H.R. 5771: Tax Technical Corrections Act of 2014
On Passage of the Bill H.R. 5771Aye (with party)December 16, 2014