Sen. John Hoeven
Republican • North Dakota • 1st Term • Sworn In 2011
- 13 Sponsored Bills (Ranks 65 of 99) 0 Made Into Law (Ranks 12 of 99)
- 90 Co-Sponsored Bills (Ranks 78 of 100) 0 Made Into Law (Ranks 68 of 100)
- Today: 2
- Past Seven Days: 26
- All-Time: 10,853
- Senate Committee on Agriculture, Nutrition, and Forestry
- Commodities, Markets, Trade and Risk Management
- Jobs, Rural Economic Growth and Energy Innovation
- Nutrition, Specialty Crops, Food and Agricultural Research
- Senate Committee on Appropriations
- Agriculture, Rural Development, Food and Drug Administration, and Related Agencies
- Department of the Interior, Environment, and Related Agencies
- Energy and Water Development
- Legislative Branch
- Military Construction and Veterans Affairs, and Related Agencies
- Senate Committee on Energy and Natural Resources
- National Parks
- Public Lands, Forests, and Mining
- Senate Committee on Indian Affairs
Most Recent Sponsored Bills
S.1739Read twice and referred Nov 20, 2013 6 Views
A bill to modify the efficiency standards for grid-enabled water heaters.
S.1601 - Flood Safe Basements ActRead twice and referred Oct 29, 2013 3 Views
A bill to ensure that certain communities may be granted exceptions for floodproofed residential basements for purposes of determining risk pr...
S.Res.273Submitted in the Senate, considered, and agreed Oct 16, 2013 5 Views
A resolution designating October 26, 2013, as "Day of the Deployed".
Most Recent Co-Sponsored Bills
S.1777 - Innovate America ActRead twice and referred Nov 21, 2013 7 Views
A bill to support innovation, and for other purposes.
S.Res.305Submitted in the Senate, considered, and agreed Nov 20, 2013 8 Views
A resolution recognizing National Native American Heritage Month and celebrating the heritages and cultures of Native Americans and the contri...
S.1726 - Obamacare Taxpayer Bailout Prevention ActRead twice and referred Nov 19, 2013 15 Views
A bill to prevent a taxpayer bailout of health insurance issuers.
Recent Voting History
On the Concurrent Resolution S.Con.Res. 28Nay (with party)November 21, 2013
S. 1197: National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2014
On the Cloture Motion S. 1197Nay (with party)November 21, 2013
On the Cloture Motion PN527: Patricia Ann Millett, of Virginia, to be United States Circuit Judge for the District of Columbia CircuitNay (with party)November 21, 2013