Sen. John Hoeven
Republican • North Dakota • 1st Term • Sworn In 2011
- 20 Sponsored Bills (Ranks 66 of 99) 0 Made Into Law (Ranks 29 of 99)
- 159 Co-Sponsored Bills (Ranks 71 of 100) 2 Made Into Law (Ranks 65 of 100)
- Today: 5
- Past Seven Days: 32
- All-Time: 11,744
- Senate Committee on Agriculture, Nutrition, and Forestry
- Commodities, Markets, Trade and Risk Management
- Jobs, Rural Economic Growth and Energy Innovation
- Nutrition, Specialty Crops, Food and Agricultural Research
- Senate Committee on Appropriations
- Agriculture, Rural Development, Food and Drug Administration, and Related Agencies
- Department of the Interior, Environment, and Related Agencies
- Energy and Water Development
- Legislative Branch
- Military Construction and Veterans Affairs, and Related Agencies
- Senate Committee on Energy and Natural Resources
- National Parks
- Public Lands, Forests, and Mining
- Senate Committee on Indian Affairs
Most Recent Sponsored Bills
S.2592Sponsor introductory remarks on measure Jul 10, 2014 6 Views
A bill to promote energy production and security, and for other purposes.
S.2280Read the second time May 05, 2014 8 Views
A bill to approve the Keystone XL Pipeline.
S.2237 - Farm and Small Business Expensing Tax Relief ActRead twice and referred Apr 10, 2014 2 Views
A bill to amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to provide an elective safe harbor for the expensing by small businesses of the costs of acq...
Most Recent Co-Sponsored Bills
S.Res.496Submitted in the Senate, considered, and agreed Jul 07, 2014 26 Views
A resolution relative to the death of the Honorable Alan John Dixon, former United States Senator for the State of Illinois.
S.Res.488Sponsor introductory remarks on measure Jun 26, 2014 11 Views
A resolution designating July 26, 2014, as "National Day of the American Cowboy".
S.Res.494Message on Senate action sent Jun 30, 2014 18 Views
A resolution relative to the death of Howard H. Baker, Jr., former United States Senator for the State of Tennessee.
Recent Voting History
On the Nomination PN1737: Shaun L. S. Donovan, of New York, to be Director of the Office of Management and BudgetAye (with party)July 10, 2014
S. 2363: Bipartisan Sportsmen's Act of 2014
On the Cloture Motion S. 2363Nay (with party)July 10, 2014
On the Nomination PN1736: Julian Castro, of Texas, to be Secretary of Housing and Urban DevelopmentAye (against party)July 09, 2014