Sen. Ron Johnson
Republican • Wisconsin • 1st Term • Sworn In 2011
- 7 Sponsored Bills (Ranks 96 of 100) 0 Made Into Law (Ranks 29 of 100)
- 143 Co-Sponsored Bills (Ranks 80 of 100) 1 Made Into Law (Ranks 83 of 100)
- Today: 15
- Past Seven Days: 61
- All-Time: 18,125
- Senate Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation
- Aviation Operations, Safety, and Security
- Communications, Technology, and the Internet
- Science and Space
- Surface Transportation and Merchant Marine Infrastructure, Safety, and Security
- Tourism, Competitiveness, and Innovation
- Senate Committee on Foreign Relations
- East Asian and Pacific Affairs
- European Affairs
- International Operations and Organizations, Human Rights, Democracy, and Global Women's Issues
- Near Eastern and South and Central Asian Affairs
- Senate Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs
- Financial and Contracting Oversight
- Permanent Subcommittee on Investigations
- the Efficiency and Effectiveness of Federal Programs and the Federal Workforce
- Senate Committee on Small Business and Entrepreneurship
- Senate Committee on the Budget
Most Recent Sponsored Bills
S.2446 - Truth in Obamacare Accounting ActRead twice and referred Jun 05, 2014 1 Views
A bill to require the Congressional Budget Office to annually report changes in direct spending and revenue associated with the Patient Protec...
S.2283 - NATO Alliance Recognition and Promotion ActRead twice and referred May 01, 2014 1 Views
A bill to encourage enhanced security cooperation with European allies and continued enlargement of the North Atlantic Treaty Organization.
S.2239 - Social Security Identity Defense Act of 2014Read twice and referred Apr 10, 2014 2 Views
A bill to amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to permit the Secretary of the Treasury to disclose certain return information related to id...
Most Recent Co-Sponsored Bills
S.Res.520Referred to the Committee Jul 24, 2014 1 Views
A resolution condemning the downing of Malaysia Airlines Flight 17 and expressing condolences to the families of the victims.
S.2650Sponsor introductory remarks on measure Jul 23, 2014 3 Views
A bill to provide for congressional review of agreements relating to Iran's nuclear program, and for other purposes.
S.2617 - Davis-Bacon Repeal ActRead twice and referred Jul 16, 2014 20 Views
A bill to repeal the wage rate requirements commonly known as the Davis-Bacon Act.
Recent Voting History
On the Cloture Motion PN1696: Pamela Harris, of Maryland, to be United States Circuit Judge for the Fourth CircuitNay (with party)July 24, 2014
S. 2569: Bring Jobs Home Act
On the Cloture Motion S. 2569Nay (against party)July 23, 2014
On the Nomination PN1516: John W. deGravelles, of Louisiana, to be United States District Judge for the Middle District of LouisianaAye (with party)July 22, 2014