Sen. Ron Johnson
Republican • Wisconsin • 1st Term • Sworn In 2011
- 3 Sponsored Bills (Ranks 95 of 100) 0 Made Into Law (Ranks 19 of 100)
- 107 Co-Sponsored Bills (Ranks 81 of 100) 0 Made Into Law (Ranks 80 of 100)
- Today: 14
- Past Seven Days: 46
- All-Time: 17,047
- Senate Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation
- Aviation Operations, Safety, and Security
- Communications, Technology, and the Internet
- Competitiveness, Innovation, and Export Promotion
- Science and Space
- Surface Transportation and Merchant Marine Infrastructure, Safety, and Security
- Senate Committee on Foreign Relations
- East Asian and Pacific Affairs
- European Affairs
- International Operations and Organizations, Human Rights, Democracy, and Global Women's Issues
- Near Eastern and South and Central Asian Affairs
- Senate Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs
- Financial and Contracting Oversight
- Permanent Subcommittee on Investigations
- the Efficiency and Effectiveness of Federal Programs and the Federal Workforce
- Senate Committee on Small Business and Entrepreneurship
- Senate Committee on the Budget
Most Recent Sponsored Bills
S.1617 - If You Like Your Health Plan, You Can Keep it ActSponsor introductory remarks on measure Oct 30, 2013 7 Views
A bill to amend the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act to ensure that individuals can keep their health insurance coverage.
S.1258Read twice and referred Jun 27, 2013 5 Views
A bill to authorize and request the President to award the Medal of Honor posthumously to First Lieutenant Alonzo H. Cushing for acts of valor...
S.1111 - Cyber Economic Espionage Accountability ActRead twice and referred Jun 06, 2013 4 Views
A bill to combat cyber espionage of intellectual property of United States persons, and for other purposes.
Most Recent Co-Sponsored Bills
S.2078Read twice and referred Mar 05, 2014 22 Views
A bill to prohibit Federal funding for motorcycle checkpoints, and for other purposes.
S.2011 - Stop Targeting of Political Beliefs by the IRS Act of 2014Read twice and referred Feb 11, 2014 21 Views
A bill to prohibit the Internal Revenue Service from modifying the standard for determining whether an organization is operated exclusively fo...
S.J.Res.30Read twice and referred Jan 16, 2014 23 Views
A joint resolution to disapprove a rule of the Environmental Protection Agency relating to greenhouse gas emissions from electric utility gene...
Recent Voting History
S. 1917: Victims Protection Act of 2014
On the Cloture Motion S. 1917Aye (with party)March 06, 2014
S. 1752: Military Justice Improvement Act of 2013
On the Cloture Motion S. 1752Nay (with party)March 06, 2014
On the Nomination PN1106: Rose Eilene Gottemoeller, of Virginia, to be Under Secretary of State for Arms Control and International SecurityNay (with party)March 06, 2014