Sen. Ron Johnson
Republican • Wisconsin • 1st Term • Sworn In 2011
- 7 Sponsored Bills (Ranks 98 of 100) 0 Made Into Law (Ranks 35 of 100)
- 149 Co-Sponsored Bills (Ranks 86 of 100) 1 Made Into Law (Ranks 91 of 100)
- Today: 9
- Past Seven Days: 59
- All-Time: 19,127
- Senate Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation
- Aviation Operations, Safety, and Security
- Communications, Technology, and the Internet
- Science and Space
- Surface Transportation and Merchant Marine Infrastructure, Safety, and Security
- Tourism, Competitiveness, and Innovation
- Senate Committee on Foreign Relations
- East Asian and Pacific Affairs
- European Affairs
- International Operations and Organizations, Human Rights, Democracy, and Global Women's Issues
- Near Eastern and South and Central Asian Affairs
- Senate Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs
- Financial and Contracting Oversight
- Permanent Subcommittee on Investigations
- the Efficiency and Effectiveness of Federal Programs and the Federal Workforce
- Senate Committee on Small Business and Entrepreneurship
- Senate Committee on the Budget
Most Recent Sponsored Bills
S.2446 - Truth in Obamacare Accounting ActRead twice and referred Jun 05, 2014 7 Views
A bill to require the Congressional Budget Office to annually report changes in direct spending and revenue associated with the Patient Protec...
S.2283 - NATO Alliance Recognition and Promotion ActRead twice and referred May 01, 2014 0 Views
A bill to encourage enhanced security cooperation with European allies and continued enlargement of the North Atlantic Treaty Organization.
S.2239 - Social Security Identity Defense Act of 2014Read twice and referred Apr 10, 2014 1 Views
A bill to amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to permit the Secretary of the Treasury to disclose certain return information related to id...
Most Recent Co-Sponsored Bills
S.Res.563Referred to the Committee Sep 18, 2014 6 Views
A resolution expressing the sense of the Senate that the President should pursue extradition authority for international cybercriminals commit...
S.Res.548Submitted in the Senate, considered, and agreed Sep 16, 2014 10 Views
A resolution designating November 29, 2014, as "Small Business Saturday" and supporting efforts to increase awareness of the value of locally ...
S.Res.539Submitted in the Senate, considered, and agreed Sep 09, 2014 10 Views
A resolution relative to the death of James M. Jeffords, former United States Senator for the State of Vermont.
Recent Voting History
On the Cloture Motion PN1230: Leigh Martin May, of Georgia, to be United States District Judge for the Northern District of GeorgiaNay (with party)November 12, 2014
On the Cloture Motion PN1552: Randolph D. Moss, of Maryland, to be United States District Judge for the District of ColumbiaNay (with party)November 12, 2014
H.J.Res. 124: Continuing Appropriations Resolution, 2015
On the Cloture Motion H.J.Res. 124Aye (with party)September 18, 2014