Sen. Ron Johnson
Republican • Wisconsin • 1st Term • Sworn In 2011
- 7 Sponsored Bills (Ranks 97 of 100) 0 Made Into Law (Ranks 31 of 100)
- 145 Co-Sponsored Bills (Ranks 85 of 100) 1 Made Into Law (Ranks 90 of 100)
- Today: 22
- Past Seven Days: 73
- All-Time: 18,355
- Senate Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation
- Aviation Operations, Safety, and Security
- Communications, Technology, and the Internet
- Science and Space
- Surface Transportation and Merchant Marine Infrastructure, Safety, and Security
- Tourism, Competitiveness, and Innovation
- Senate Committee on Foreign Relations
- East Asian and Pacific Affairs
- European Affairs
- International Operations and Organizations, Human Rights, Democracy, and Global Women's Issues
- Near Eastern and South and Central Asian Affairs
- Senate Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs
- Financial and Contracting Oversight
- Permanent Subcommittee on Investigations
- the Efficiency and Effectiveness of Federal Programs and the Federal Workforce
- Senate Committee on Small Business and Entrepreneurship
- Senate Committee on the Budget
Most Recent Sponsored Bills
S.2446 - Truth in Obamacare Accounting ActRead twice and referred Jun 05, 2014 5 Views
A bill to require the Congressional Budget Office to annually report changes in direct spending and revenue associated with the Patient Protec...
S.2283 - NATO Alliance Recognition and Promotion ActRead twice and referred May 01, 2014 1 Views
A bill to encourage enhanced security cooperation with European allies and continued enlargement of the North Atlantic Treaty Organization.
S.2239 - Social Security Identity Defense Act of 2014Read twice and referred Apr 10, 2014 2 Views
A bill to amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to permit the Secretary of the Treasury to disclose certain return information related to id...
Most Recent Co-Sponsored Bills
S.Res.530Referred to the Committee Jul 30, 2014 12 Views
A resolution expressing the sense of the Senate on the current situation in Iraq and the urgent need to protect religious minorities from pers...
S.Res.520Resolution agreed to in Senate Jul 31, 2014 4 Views
A resolution condemning the downing of Malaysia Airlines Flight 17 and expressing condolences to the families of the victims.
S.2650 - Iran Nuclear Negotiations Act of 2014Sponsor introductory remarks on measure Jul 23, 2014 1 Views
A bill to provide for congressional review of agreements relating to Iran's nuclear program, and for other purposes.
Recent Voting History
On the Cloture Motion PN1180: Jill A. Pryor, of Georgia, to be United States Circuit Judge for the Eleventh CircuitNay (with party)July 31, 2014
H.R. 5021: Highway and Transportation Funding Act of 2014
On the Motion (Motion to Recede in the Senate Amendment to H.R. 5021)Nay (against party)July 31, 2014
H.R. 3230: Veterans Access, Choice, and Accountability Act of 2014
On the Conference Report H.R. 3230Aye (with party)July 31, 2014