Sen. Ron Johnson
Republican • Wisconsin • 1st Term • Sworn In 2011
- 7 Sponsored Bills (Ranks 98 of 98) 0 Made Into Law (Ranks 41 of 98)
- 150 Co-Sponsored Bills (Ranks 87 of 100) 1 Made Into Law (Ranks 93 of 100)
- Today: 9
- Past Seven Days: 75
- All-Time: 19,309
- Senate Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation
- Aviation Operations, Safety, and Security
- Communications, Technology, and the Internet
- Science and Space
- Surface Transportation and Merchant Marine Infrastructure, Safety, and Security
- Tourism, Competitiveness, and Innovation
- Senate Committee on Foreign Relations
- East Asian and Pacific Affairs
- European Affairs
- International Operations and Organizations, Human Rights, Democracy, and Global Women's Issues
- Near Eastern and South and Central Asian Affairs
- Senate Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs
- Financial and Contracting Oversight
- Permanent Subcommittee on Investigations
- the Efficiency and Effectiveness of Federal Programs and the Federal Workforce
- Senate Committee on Small Business and Entrepreneurship
- Senate Committee on the Budget
Most Recent Sponsored Bills
S.2446 - Truth in Obamacare Accounting ActRead twice and referred Jun 05, 2014 4 Views
A bill to require the Congressional Budget Office to annually report changes in direct spending and revenue associated with the Patient Protec...
S.2283 - NATO Alliance Recognition and Promotion ActRead twice and referred May 01, 2014 4 Views
A bill to encourage enhanced security cooperation with European allies and continued enlargement of the North Atlantic Treaty Organization.
S.2239 - Social Security Identity Defense Act of 2014Read twice and referred Apr 10, 2014 2 Views
A bill to amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to permit the Secretary of the Treasury to disclose certain return information related to id...
Most Recent Co-Sponsored Bills
S.2953 - Keeping America Safe from Ebola Act of 2014Read twice and referred Nov 20, 2014 20 Views
A bill to prohibit an alien who is a national of a country with a widespread Ebola virus outbreak from obtaining a visa and for other purposes.
S.Res.563Referred to the Committee Sep 18, 2014 7 Views
A resolution expressing the sense of the Senate that the President should pursue extradition authority for international cybercriminals commit...
S.Res.548Submitted in the Senate, considered, and agreed Sep 16, 2014 2 Views
A resolution designating November 29, 2014, as "Small Business Saturday" and supporting efforts to increase awareness of the value of locally ...
Recent Voting History
On the Nomination PN1345: Stephen R. Bough, of Missouri, to be United States District Judge for the Western District of MissouriNay (with party)December 16, 2014
On the Cloture Motion PN1345: Stephen R. Bough, of Missouri, to be United States District Judge for the Western District of MissouriNay (with party)December 16, 2014
H.R. 5771: Tax Technical Corrections Act of 2014
On Passage of the Bill H.R. 5771Aye (with party)December 16, 2014