Sen. Ron Johnson
Republican • Wisconsin • 1st Term • Sworn In 2011
- 5 Sponsored Bills (Ranks 95 of 100) 0 Made Into Law (Ranks 23 of 100)
- 122 Co-Sponsored Bills (Ranks 78 of 100) 0 Made Into Law (Ranks 82 of 100)
- Today: 5
- Past Seven Days: 42
- All-Time: 17,292
- Senate Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation
- Aviation Operations, Safety, and Security
- Communications, Technology, and the Internet
- Science and Space
- Surface Transportation and Merchant Marine Infrastructure, Safety, and Security
- Tourism, Competitiveness, and Innovation
- Senate Committee on Foreign Relations
- East Asian and Pacific Affairs
- European Affairs
- International Operations and Organizations, Human Rights, Democracy, and Global Women's Issues
- Near Eastern and South and Central Asian Affairs
- Senate Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs
- Financial and Contracting Oversight
- Permanent Subcommittee on Investigations
- the Efficiency and Effectiveness of Federal Programs and the Federal Workforce
- Senate Committee on Small Business and Entrepreneurship
- Senate Committee on the Budget
Most Recent Sponsored Bills
S.2239 - Social Security Identity Defense Act of 2014Read twice and referred Apr 10, 2014 8 Views
A bill to amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to permit the Secretary of the Treasury to disclose certain return information related to id...
S.2185Read twice and referred Mar 31, 2014 5 Views
A bill to designate the facility of the United States Postal Service located at 123 South 9th Street in De Pere, Wisconsin, as the "Corporal J...
S.1617 - If You Like Your Health Plan, You Can Keep it ActSponsor introductory remarks on measure Oct 30, 2013 6 Views
A bill to amend the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act to ensure that individuals can keep their health insurance coverage.
Most Recent Co-Sponsored Bills
S.Res.423Submitted in the Senate, considered, and agreed Apr 11, 2014 65 Views
A resolution designating April 2014 as "Financial Literacy Month".
S.2213 - Consumer Financial Protection Commission Act of 2014Read twice and referred Apr 03, 2014 6 Views
A bill to replace the Director of the Bureau of Consumer Financial Protection with a five-person Commission.
S.Res.411Referred to the Committee Apr 03, 2014 10 Views
A resolution expressing the sense of the Senate with respect to the territorial integrity and sovereignty of the Republic of Moldova.
Recent Voting History
On the Motion for Attendance PN1182: Michelle T. Friedland, of California, to be United States Circuit Judge for the Ninth CircuitNay (with party)April 10, 2014
On the Cloture Motion PN1182: Michelle T. Friedland, of California, to be United States Circuit Judge for the Ninth CircuitNay (with party)April 10, 2014
On the Nomination PN1063: Terrell McSweeny, of the District of Columbia, to be a Federal Trade Commissioner for the unexpired term of seven years from September 26, 2010Aye (with party)April 09, 2014