Sen. Ron Johnson
Republican • Wisconsin • 1st Term • Sworn In 2011
- 3 Sponsored Bills (Ranks 93 of 99) 0 Made Into Law (Ranks 12 of 99)
- 86 Co-Sponsored Bills (Ranks 83 of 100) 0 Made Into Law (Ranks 68 of 100)
- Today: 12
- Past Seven Days: 44
- All-Time: 16,482
- Senate Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation
- Aviation Operations, Safety, and Security
- Communications, Technology, and the Internet
- Competitiveness, Innovation, and Export Promotion
- Science and Space
- Surface Transportation and Merchant Marine Infrastructure, Safety, and Security
- Senate Committee on Foreign Relations
- East Asian and Pacific Affairs
- European Affairs
- International Operations and Organizations, Human Rights, Democracy, and Global Women's Issues
- Near Eastern and South and Central Asian Affairs
- Senate Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs
- Financial and Contracting Oversight
- Permanent Subcommittee on Investigations
- the Efficiency and Effectiveness of Federal Programs and the Federal Workforce
- Senate Committee on Small Business and Entrepreneurship
- Senate Committee on the Budget
Most Recent Sponsored Bills
S.1617 - If You Like Your Health Plan, You Can Keep it ActSponsor introductory remarks on measure Oct 30, 2013 14 Views
A bill to amend the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act to ensure that individuals can keep their health insurance coverage.
S.1258Read twice and referred Jun 27, 2013 9 Views
A bill to authorize and request the President to award the Medal of Honor posthumously to First Lieutenant Alonzo H. Cushing for acts of valor...
S.1111 - Cyber Economic Espionage Accountability ActRead twice and referred Jun 06, 2013 8 Views
A bill to combat cyber espionage of intellectual property of United States persons, and for other purposes.
Most Recent Co-Sponsored Bills
S.1744 - Security Clearance Accountability, Reform, and Enhancement ActRead twice and referred Nov 20, 2013 13 Views
A bill to strengthen the accountability of individuals involved in misconduct affecting the integrity of background investigations, to update ...
S.1724 - Union Tax Fairness Act of 2013Sponsor introductory remarks on measure Nov 19, 2013 27 Views
A bill to provide that the reinsurance fee for the transitional reinsurance program under the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act be ap...
S.1712 - Employee Rights ActRead twice and referred Nov 14, 2013 8 Views
A bill to provide protections for workers with respect to their right to select or refrain from selecting representation by a labor organization.
Recent Voting History
On the Concurrent Resolution S.Con.Res. 28Nay (with party)November 21, 2013
S. 1197: National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2014
On the Cloture Motion S. 1197Nay (with party)November 21, 2013
On the Cloture Motion PN527: Patricia Ann Millett, of Virginia, to be United States Circuit Judge for the District of Columbia CircuitNay (with party)November 21, 2013