Sen. Heidi Heitkamp
Democrat • North Dakota • 1st Term • Sworn In 2013
- 9 Sponsored Bills (Ranks 92 of 100) 0 Made Into Law (Ranks 31 of 100)
- 181 Co-Sponsored Bills (Ranks 67 of 100) 2 Made Into Law (Ranks 77 of 100)
- Today: 5
- Past Seven Days: 31
- All-Time: 3,111
- Senate Committee on Agriculture, Nutrition, and Forestry
- Commodities, Markets, Trade and Risk Management
- Conservation, Forestry and Natural Resources
- Jobs, Rural Economic Growth and Energy Innovation
- Senate Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs
- Economic Policy
- Housing, Transportation, and Community Development
- Securities, Insurance, and Investment
- Senate Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs
- Emergency Management, Intergovernmental Relations, and the District of Columbia
- Permanent Subcommittee on Investigations
- the Efficiency and Effectiveness of Federal Programs and the Federal Workforce
- Senate Committee on Indian Affairs
- Senate Committee on Small Business and Entrepreneurship
Most Recent Sponsored Bills
S.2740 - Connect with Veterans Act of 2014Read twice and referred Jul 31, 2014 3 Views
A bill to require the Secretary of Veterans Affairs to establish a voluntary national directory of veterans to support outreach to veterans, a...
S.2547 - RESPONSE Act of 2014Read twice and referred Jun 26, 2014 2 Views
A bill to establish the Railroad Emergency Services Preparedness, Operational Needs, and Safety Evaluation (RESPONSE) Subcommittee under the F...
S.Res.481Submitted in the Senate, considered, and agreed Jun 23, 2014 3 Views
A resolution designating the month of June 2014 as "National Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder Awareness Month".
Most Recent Co-Sponsored Bills
S.Res.549Submitted in the Senate, considered, and agreed Sep 16, 2014 3 Views
A resolution designating October 26, 2014, as Day of the Deployed.
S.Res.548Submitted in the Senate, considered, and agreed Sep 16, 2014 12 Views
A resolution designating November 29, 2014, as "Small Business Saturday" and supporting efforts to increase awareness of the value of locally ...
S.Res.544Submitted in the Senate, considered, and agreed Sep 15, 2014 11 Views
A resolution designating the year of 2014 as the "International Year of Family Farming".
Recent Voting History
On the Nomination PN1738: John R. Bass, of New York, to be Ambassador to the Republic of TurkeyAye (with party)September 17, 2014
On the Nomination PN1931: Stephen G. Burns, of Maryland, to be a Member of the Nuclear Regulatory Commission for the term of five years expiring June 30, 2019Aye (with party)September 16, 2014
On the Nomination PN1930: Jeffery Martin Baran, of Virginia, to be a Member of the Nuclear Regulatory Commission for the remainder of the term expiring June 30, 2015Aye (with party)September 16, 2014