Sen. Heidi Heitkamp
Democrat • North Dakota • 1st Term • Sworn In 2013
- 9 Sponsored Bills (Ranks 93 of 100) 0 Made Into Law (Ranks 35 of 100)
- 183 Co-Sponsored Bills (Ranks 69 of 100) 2 Made Into Law (Ranks 79 of 100)
- Today: 12
- Past Seven Days: 62
- All-Time: 3,499
- Senate Committee on Agriculture, Nutrition, and Forestry
- Commodities, Markets, Trade and Risk Management
- Conservation, Forestry and Natural Resources
- Jobs, Rural Economic Growth and Energy Innovation
- Senate Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs
- Economic Policy
- Housing, Transportation, and Community Development
- Securities, Insurance, and Investment
- Senate Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs
- Emergency Management, Intergovernmental Relations, and the District of Columbia
- Permanent Subcommittee on Investigations
- the Efficiency and Effectiveness of Federal Programs and the Federal Workforce
- Senate Committee on Indian Affairs
- Senate Committee on Small Business and Entrepreneurship
Most Recent Sponsored Bills
S.2740 - Connect with Veterans Act of 2014Read twice and referred Jul 31, 2014 2 Views
A bill to require the Secretary of Veterans Affairs to establish a voluntary national directory of veterans to support outreach to veterans, a...
S.2547 - RESPONSE Act of 2014Read twice and referred Jun 26, 2014 3 Views
A bill to establish the Railroad Emergency Services Preparedness, Operational Needs, and Safety Evaluation (RESPONSE) Subcommittee under the F...
S.Res.481Submitted in the Senate, considered, and agreed Jun 23, 2014 2 Views
A resolution designating the month of June 2014 as "National Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder Awareness Month".
Most Recent Co-Sponsored Bills
S.Res.590Submitted in the Senate, considered, and agreed Nov 20, 2014 20 Views
A resolution recognizing National Native American Heritage Month and celebrating the heritages and cultures of Native Americans and the contri...
S.Res.588Submitted in the Senate, considered, and agreed Nov 20, 2014 39 Views
A resolution recognizing that access to hospitals and other health care providers for patients in rural areas of the United States is essentia...
S.Res.580Resolution agreed to in Senate Nov 20, 2014 19 Views
A resolution expressing support for the goals of National Adoption Day and National Adoption Month by promoting national awareness of adoption...
Recent Voting History
On the Cloture Motion PN1230: Leigh Martin May, of Georgia, to be United States District Judge for the Northern District of GeorgiaAye (with party)November 12, 2014
On the Cloture Motion PN1552: Randolph D. Moss, of Maryland, to be United States District Judge for the District of ColumbiaAye (with party)November 12, 2014
H.J.Res. 124: Continuing Appropriations Resolution, 2015
On the Cloture Motion H.J.Res. 124Aye (with party)September 18, 2014