Sen. Heidi Heitkamp
Democrat • North Dakota • 1st Term • Sworn In 2013
- 3 Sponsored Bills (Ranks 93 of 99) 0 Made Into Law (Ranks 12 of 99)
- 92 Co-Sponsored Bills (Ranks 72 of 100) 1 Made Into Law (Ranks 7 of 100)
- Today: 5
- Past Seven Days: 23
- All-Time: 2,015
- Senate Committee on Agriculture, Nutrition, and Forestry
- Commodities, Markets, Trade and Risk Management
- Conservation, Forestry and Natural Resources
- Jobs, Rural Economic Growth and Energy Innovation
- Senate Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs
- Economic Policy
- Housing, Transportation, and Community Development
- Securities, Insurance, and Investment
- Senate Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs
- Emergency Management, Intergovernmental Relations, and the District of Columbia
- Permanent Subcommittee on Investigations
- the Efficiency and Effectiveness of Federal Programs and the Federal Workforce
- Senate Committee on Indian Affairs
- Senate Committee on Small Business and Entrepreneurship
Most Recent Sponsored Bills
S.Res.293Submitted in the Senate, considered, and agreed Nov 13, 2013 5 Views
A resolution designating the week beginning on November 18, 2013, as "National Tribal Colleges and Universities Week".
S.1622 - Alyce Spotted Bear and Walter Soboleff Commission on Native Children ActSponsor introductory remarks on measure Oct 30, 2013 6 Views
A bill to establish the Alyce Spotted Bear and Walter Soboleff Commission on Native Children, and for other purposes.
S.Res.169Submitted in the Senate, considered, and agreed Jun 12, 2013 7 Views
A resolution designating the month of June 2013 as "National Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder Awareness Month".
Most Recent Co-Sponsored Bills
S.Res.305Submitted in the Senate, considered, and agreed Nov 20, 2013 6 Views
A resolution recognizing National Native American Heritage Month and celebrating the heritages and cultures of Native Americans and the contri...
S.1733 - Stop Exploitation Through Trafficking Act of 2013Read twice and referred Nov 19, 2013 11 Views
A bill to stop exploitation through trafficking.
S.1707 - Vulnerable Veterans Housing Reform ActRead twice and referred Nov 14, 2013 6 Views
A bill to exclude consideration as income under the United States Housing Act of 1937 payments of pensions made under section 1521 of title 38...
Recent Voting History
On the Concurrent Resolution S.Con.Res. 28Aye (with party)November 21, 2013
S. 1197: National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2014
On the Cloture Motion S. 1197Aye (with party)November 21, 2013
On the Cloture Motion PN527: Patricia Ann Millett, of Virginia, to be United States Circuit Judge for the District of Columbia CircuitAye (with party)November 21, 2013