Sen. Heidi Heitkamp
Democrat • North Dakota • 1st Term • Sworn In 2013
- 3 Sponsored Bills (Ranks 95 of 99) 0 Made Into Law (Ranks 19 of 99)
- 115 Co-Sponsored Bills (Ranks 72 of 100) 1 Made Into Law (Ranks 48 of 100)
- Today: 4
- Past Seven Days: 20
- All-Time: 2,422
- Senate Committee on Agriculture, Nutrition, and Forestry
- Commodities, Markets, Trade and Risk Management
- Conservation, Forestry and Natural Resources
- Jobs, Rural Economic Growth and Energy Innovation
- Senate Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs
- Economic Policy
- Housing, Transportation, and Community Development
- Securities, Insurance, and Investment
- Senate Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs
- Emergency Management, Intergovernmental Relations, and the District of Columbia
- Permanent Subcommittee on Investigations
- the Efficiency and Effectiveness of Federal Programs and the Federal Workforce
- Senate Committee on Indian Affairs
- Senate Committee on Small Business and Entrepreneurship
Most Recent Sponsored Bills
S.Res.293Submitted in the Senate, considered, and agreed Nov 13, 2013 2 Views
A resolution designating the week beginning on November 18, 2013, as "National Tribal Colleges and Universities Week".
S.1622 - Alyce Spotted Bear and Walter Soboleff Commission on Native Children ActSponsor introductory remarks on measure Oct 30, 2013 7 Views
A bill to establish the Alyce Spotted Bear and Walter Soboleff Commission on Native Children, and for other purposes.
S.Res.169Submitted in the Senate, considered, and agreed Jun 12, 2013 6 Views
A resolution designating the month of June 2013 as "National Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder Awareness Month".
Most Recent Co-Sponsored Bills
S.2037 - Critical Access Hospital Relief Act of 2014Sponsor introductory remarks on measure Feb 24, 2014 13 Views
A bill to amend title XVIII of the Social Security Act to remove the 96-hour physician certification requirement for inpatient critical access...
S.1982 - Comprehensive Veterans Health and Benefits and Military Retirement Pay Restoration Act of 2014Motion by Senator Reid Feb 27, 2014 381 Views
A bill to improve the provision of medical services and benefits to veterans, and for other purposes.
S.1948 - Native Language Immersion Student Achievement ActRead twice and referred Jan 16, 2014 9 Views
A bill to promote the academic achievement of American Indian, Alaska Native, and Native Hawaiian children with the establishment of a Native ...
Recent Voting History
On the Cloture Motion PN1204: Linda Vivienne Parker, of Michigan, to be United States District Judge for the Eastern District of MichiganAye (with party)March 11, 2014
On the Cloture Motion PN1202: Laurie J. Michelson, of Michigan, to be United States District Judge for the Eastern District of MichiganAye (with party)March 11, 2014
On the Cloture Motion PN1201: Judith Ellen Levy, of Michigan, to be United States District Judge for the Eastern District of MichiganAye (with party)March 11, 2014