Sen. Heidi Heitkamp
Democrat • North Dakota • 1st Term • Sworn In 2013
- 8 Sponsored Bills (Ranks 92 of 99) 0 Made Into Law (Ranks 29 of 99)
- 173 Co-Sponsored Bills (Ranks 64 of 100) 2 Made Into Law (Ranks 65 of 100)
- Today: 12
- Past Seven Days: 32
- All-Time: 2,929
- Senate Committee on Agriculture, Nutrition, and Forestry
- Commodities, Markets, Trade and Risk Management
- Conservation, Forestry and Natural Resources
- Jobs, Rural Economic Growth and Energy Innovation
- Senate Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs
- Economic Policy
- Housing, Transportation, and Community Development
- Securities, Insurance, and Investment
- Senate Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs
- Emergency Management, Intergovernmental Relations, and the District of Columbia
- Permanent Subcommittee on Investigations
- the Efficiency and Effectiveness of Federal Programs and the Federal Workforce
- Senate Committee on Indian Affairs
- Senate Committee on Small Business and Entrepreneurship
Most Recent Sponsored Bills
S.2547 - RESPONSE Act of 2014Read twice and referred Jun 26, 2014 2 Views
A bill to establish the Railroad Emergency Services Preparedness, Operational Needs, and Safety Evaluation (RESPONSE) Subcommittee under the F...
S.Res.481Submitted in the Senate, considered, and agreed Jun 23, 2014 3 Views
A resolution designating the month of June 2014 as "National Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder Awareness Month".
S.2390 - Foster Care Tax Credit ActSponsor introductory remarks on measure May 22, 2014 2 Views
A bill to amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to create a tax credit for foster families.
Most Recent Co-Sponsored Bills
S.Res.502Referred to the Committee Jul 15, 2014 26 Views
A resolution concerning the suspension of exit permit issuance by the Government of the Democratic Republic of Congo for adopted Congolese chi...
S.2601Read twice and referred Jul 15, 2014 13 Views
A bill to amend the Commodity Exchange Act to ensure futures commission merchant compliance.
S.2609 - Marketplace and Internet Tax Fairness ActRead the second time Jul 16, 2014 31 Views
A bill to restore States' sovereign rights to enforce State and local sales and use tax laws, and for other purposes.
Recent Voting History
On the Nomination PN1516: John W. deGravelles, of Louisiana, to be United States District Judge for the Middle District of LouisianaAye (with party)July 22, 2014
On the Nomination PN1476: Robin L. Rosenberg, of Florida, to be United States District Judge for the Southern District of FloridaAye (with party)July 22, 2014
On the Nomination PN1551: Andre Birotte, Jr., of California, to be United States District Judge for the Central District of CaliforniaAye (with party)July 22, 2014