Sen. Heidi Heitkamp
Democrat • North Dakota • 1st Term • Sworn In 2013
- 5 Sponsored Bills (Ranks 95 of 100) 0 Made Into Law (Ranks 23 of 100)
- 137 Co-Sponsored Bills (Ranks 66 of 100) 1 Made Into Law (Ranks 55 of 100)
- Today: 11
- Past Seven Days: 32
- All-Time: 2,537
- Senate Committee on Agriculture, Nutrition, and Forestry
- Commodities, Markets, Trade and Risk Management
- Conservation, Forestry and Natural Resources
- Jobs, Rural Economic Growth and Energy Innovation
- Senate Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs
- Economic Policy
- Housing, Transportation, and Community Development
- Securities, Insurance, and Investment
- Senate Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs
- Emergency Management, Intergovernmental Relations, and the District of Columbia
- Permanent Subcommittee on Investigations
- the Efficiency and Effectiveness of Federal Programs and the Federal Workforce
- Senate Committee on Indian Affairs
- Senate Committee on Small Business and Entrepreneurship
Most Recent Sponsored Bills
S.2168 - Small Business Stability ActRead twice and referred Mar 27, 2014 10 Views
A bill to amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to modify the definition of large employer for purposes of applying the employer mandate.
S.2152 - ACCTION Act of 2014Read twice and referred Mar 25, 2014 9 Views
A bill to direct Federal investment in carbon capture and storage and other clean coal technologies, and for other purposes.
S.Res.293Submitted in the Senate, considered, and agreed Nov 13, 2013 5 Views
A resolution designating the week beginning on November 18, 2013, as "National Tribal Colleges and Universities Week".
Most Recent Co-Sponsored Bills
S.Res.423Submitted in the Senate, considered, and agreed Apr 11, 2014 49 Views
A resolution designating April 2014 as "Financial Literacy Month".
S.2252Read twice and referred Apr 10, 2014 24 Views
A bill to reaffirm the importance of community banking and community banking regulatory experience on the Federal Reserve Board of Governors, ...
S.2223 - Minimum Wage Fairness ActMotion to proceed to consideration Apr 10, 2014 44 Views
A bill to provide for an increase in the Federal minimum wage and to amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to extend increased expensing lim...
Recent Voting History
On the Motion for Attendance PN1182: Michelle T. Friedland, of California, to be United States Circuit Judge for the Ninth CircuitAye (with party)April 10, 2014
On the Cloture Motion PN1182: Michelle T. Friedland, of California, to be United States Circuit Judge for the Ninth CircuitAye (with party)April 10, 2014
On the Nomination PN1063: Terrell McSweeny, of the District of Columbia, to be a Federal Trade Commissioner for the unexpired term of seven years from September 26, 2010Aye (with party)April 09, 2014