Sen. Heidi Heitkamp
Democrat • North Dakota • 1st Term • Sworn In 2013
- 8 Sponsored Bills (Ranks 92 of 100) 0 Made Into Law (Ranks 29 of 100)
- 176 Co-Sponsored Bills (Ranks 65 of 100) 2 Made Into Law (Ranks 65 of 100)
- Today: 2
- Past Seven Days: 19
- All-Time: 2,953
- Senate Committee on Agriculture, Nutrition, and Forestry
- Commodities, Markets, Trade and Risk Management
- Conservation, Forestry and Natural Resources
- Jobs, Rural Economic Growth and Energy Innovation
- Senate Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs
- Economic Policy
- Housing, Transportation, and Community Development
- Securities, Insurance, and Investment
- Senate Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs
- Emergency Management, Intergovernmental Relations, and the District of Columbia
- Permanent Subcommittee on Investigations
- the Efficiency and Effectiveness of Federal Programs and the Federal Workforce
- Senate Committee on Indian Affairs
- Senate Committee on Small Business and Entrepreneurship
Most Recent Sponsored Bills
S.2740Read twice and referred Jul 31, 2014 2 Views
A bill to require the Secretary of Veterans Affairs to establish a voluntary national directory of veterans to support outreach to veterans, a...
S.2547 - RESPONSE Act of 2014Read twice and referred Jun 26, 2014 1 Views
A bill to establish the Railroad Emergency Services Preparedness, Operational Needs, and Safety Evaluation (RESPONSE) Subcommittee under the F...
S.Res.481Submitted in the Senate, considered, and agreed Jun 23, 2014 3 Views
A resolution designating the month of June 2014 as "National Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder Awareness Month".
Most Recent Co-Sponsored Bills
S.Res.528Submitted in the Senate, considered, and agreed Jul 29, 2014 2 Views
A resolution commemorating the 125th anniversary of North Dakota's Statehood.
S.2673 - United States-Israel Strategic Partnership Act of 2014Read the second time Jul 29, 2014 23 Views
A bill to enhance the strategic partnership between the United States and Israel.
S.2601 - Risk Hedging Protection Act of 2014Read twice and referred Jul 15, 2014 7 Views
A bill to amend the Commodity Exchange Act to ensure futures commission merchant compliance.
Recent Voting History
On the Cloture Motion PN1180: Jill A. Pryor, of Georgia, to be United States Circuit Judge for the Eleventh CircuitAye (with party)July 31, 2014
H.R. 5021: Highway and Transportation Funding Act of 2014
On the Motion (Motion to Recede in the Senate Amendment to H.R. 5021)Aye (with party)July 31, 2014
H.R. 3230: Veterans' Access to Care through Choice, Accountability, and Transparency Act of 2014
On the Conference Report H.R. 3230Aye (with party)July 31, 2014