Sen. Deb Fischer
Republican • Nebraska • 1st Term • Sworn In 2013
- 3 Sponsored Bills (Ranks 93 of 99) 0 Made Into Law (Ranks 12 of 99)
- 87 Co-Sponsored Bills (Ranks 81 of 100) 0 Made Into Law (Ranks 68 of 100)
- Today: 7
- Past Seven Days: 31
- All-Time: 1,876
- Senate Committee on Armed Services
- Emerging Threats and Capabilities
- Readiness and Management Support
- Strategic Forces
- Senate Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation
- Aviation Operations, Safety, and Security
- Communications, Technology, and the Internet
- Competitiveness, Innovation, and Export Promotion
- Consumer Protection, Product Safety, and Insurance
- Surface Transportation and Merchant Marine Infrastructure, Safety, and Security
- Senate Committee on Environment and Public Works
- Superfund, Toxics and Environmental Health
- Transportation and Infrastructure
- Water and Wildlife
- Senate Committee on Indian Affairs
- Senate Committee on Small Business and Entrepreneurship
Most Recent Sponsored Bills
S.1539 - Adoption Information ActRead twice and referred Sep 24, 2013 12 Views
A bill to require assurances that certain family planning service projects and programs will provide pamphlets containing the contact informat...
S.1420 - Judgment Fund Transparency Act of 2013Read twice and referred Aug 01, 2013 8 Views
A bill to amend title 31, United States Code, to provide for transparency of payments made from the Judgment Fund.
S.Res.116Submitted in the Senate, considered, and agreed Apr 25, 2013 6 Views
A resolution designating September 26, 2013, as "National Pediatric Brain Cancer Awareness Day".
Most Recent Co-Sponsored Bills
S.1775Introduced in the Senate Nov 21, 2013 12 Views
A bill to improve the sexual assault prevention and response programs and activities of the Department of Defense, and for other purposes.
S.1776 - Rural Spectrum Accessibility Act of 2013Read twice and referred Nov 21, 2013 9 Views
A bill to encourage spectrum licensees to make unused spectrum available for use by rural and smaller carriers in order to expand wireless cov...
S.1726 - Obamacare Taxpayer Bailout Prevention ActRead twice and referred Nov 19, 2013 17 Views
A bill to prevent a taxpayer bailout of health insurance issuers.
Recent Voting History
On the Concurrent Resolution S.Con.Res. 28Nay (with party)November 21, 2013
S. 1197: National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2014
On the Cloture Motion S. 1197Nay (with party)November 21, 2013
On the Cloture Motion PN527: Patricia Ann Millett, of Virginia, to be United States Circuit Judge for the District of Columbia CircuitNay (with party)November 21, 2013