Sen. Deb Fischer
Republican • Nebraska • 1st Term • Sworn In 2013
- 7 Sponsored Bills (Ranks 86 of 99) 0 Made Into Law (Ranks 19 of 99)
- 110 Co-Sponsored Bills (Ranks 79 of 100) 0 Made Into Law (Ranks 80 of 100)
- Today: 6
- Past Seven Days: 36
- All-Time: 2,286
- Senate Committee on Armed Services
- Emerging Threats and Capabilities
- Readiness and Management Support
- Strategic Forces
- Senate Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation
- Aviation Operations, Safety, and Security
- Communications, Technology, and the Internet
- Competitiveness, Innovation, and Export Promotion
- Consumer Protection, Product Safety, and Insurance
- Surface Transportation and Merchant Marine Infrastructure, Safety, and Security
- Senate Committee on Environment and Public Works
- Superfund, Toxics and Environmental Health
- Transportation and Infrastructure
- Water and Wildlife
- Senate Committee on Indian Affairs
- Senate Committee on Small Business and Entrepreneurship
Most Recent Sponsored Bills
S.2044 - Taxpayer Accountability ActRead twice and referred Feb 26, 2014 9 Views
A bill to improve transparency and efficiency with respect to audits and communications between taxpayers and the Internal Revenue Service.
S.2043 - Stop IRS Overreach ActRead twice and referred Feb 26, 2014 17 Views
A bill to prohibit the Internal Revenue Service from asking taxpayers questions regarding religious, political, or social beliefs.
S.2007 - Preventing Regulatory Overreach To Enhance Care Technology Act of 2014Read twice and referred Feb 10, 2014 9 Views
A bill to amend the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act to provide for regulating clinical and health software, and for other purposes.
Most Recent Co-Sponsored Bills
S.2082 - Two-Midnight Rule Coordination and Improvement Act of 2014Read twice and referred Mar 05, 2014 13 Views
A bill to provide for the development of criteria under the Medicare program for medically necessary short inpatient hospital stays, and for o...
S.2037 - Critical Access Hospital Relief Act of 2014Sponsor introductory remarks on measure Feb 24, 2014 19 Views
A bill to amend title XVIII of the Social Security Act to remove the 96-hour physician certification requirement for inpatient critical access...
S.2011 - Stop Targeting of Political Beliefs by the IRS Act of 2014Read twice and referred Feb 11, 2014 14 Views
A bill to prohibit the Internal Revenue Service from modifying the standard for determining whether an organization is operated exclusively fo...
Recent Voting History
S. 1917: Victims Protection Act of 2014
On the Cloture Motion S. 1917Aye (with party)March 06, 2014
S. 1752: Military Justice Improvement Act of 2013
On the Cloture Motion S. 1752Nay (with party)March 06, 2014
On the Nomination PN1106: Rose Eilene Gottemoeller, of Virginia, to be Under Secretary of State for Arms Control and International SecurityNay (with party)March 06, 2014