Sen. Deb Fischer
Republican • Nebraska • 1st Term • Sworn In 2013
- 20 Sponsored Bills (Ranks 77 of 98) 1 Made Into Law (Ranks 12 of 98)
- 171 Co-Sponsored Bills (Ranks 77 of 100) 4 Made Into Law (Ranks 44 of 100)
- Today: 9
- Past Seven Days: 45
- All-Time: 3,507
- Senate Committee on Armed Services
- Emerging Threats and Capabilities
- Readiness and Management Support
- Strategic Forces
- Senate Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation
- Aviation Operations, Safety, and Security
- Communications, Technology, and the Internet
- Consumer Protection, Product Safety, and Insurance
- Surface Transportation and Merchant Marine Infrastructure, Safety, and Security
- Tourism, Competitiveness, and Innovation
- Senate Committee on Environment and Public Works
- Superfund, Toxics and Environmental Health
- Transportation and Infrastructure
- Water and Wildlife
- Senate Committee on Indian Affairs
- Senate Committee on Small Business and Entrepreneurship
Most Recent Sponsored Bills
S.2817 - Helping Innovation and Reviving Entrepreneurship Act of 2014Sponsor introductory remarks on measure Sep 16, 2014 8 Views
A bill to assign the Office of Strategic Planning and Policy Analysis of the Federal Communications Commission the responsibility of bringing ...
S.2652Read twice and referred Jul 24, 2014 4 Views
A bill to improve the design-build process in Federal contracting.
S.2627 - Strong Families ActRead twice and referred Jul 17, 2014 3 Views
A bill to amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to provide a credit to employers who provide paid family and medical leave.
Most Recent Co-Sponsored Bills
S.2931 - Unfunded Mandates Accountability Act of 2014Read twice and referred Nov 17, 2014 3 Views
A bill to amend the Unfunded Mandates Reform Act of 1995 to provide for regulatory impact analyses for certain rules and consideration of the ...
S.2833 - Clean Air, Strong Economies ActRead twice and referred Sep 17, 2014 18 Views
A bill to improve the establishment of any lower ground-level ozone standards, and for other purposes.
S.2848 - Small Airport Regulation Relief Act of 2014Read twice and referred Sep 17, 2014 2 Views
A bill to amend title 49, United States Code, with respect to apportionments under the Airport Improvement Program, and for other purposes.
Recent Voting History
On the Nomination PN1345: Stephen R. Bough, of Missouri, to be United States District Judge for the Western District of MissouriNay (with party)December 16, 2014
On the Cloture Motion PN1345: Stephen R. Bough, of Missouri, to be United States District Judge for the Western District of MissouriNay (with party)December 16, 2014
H.R. 5771: Tax Technical Corrections Act of 2014
On Passage of the Bill H.R. 5771Aye (with party)December 16, 2014