Sen. Ted Cruz
Republican • Texas • 1st Term • Sworn In 2013
- 30 Sponsored Bills (Ranks 46 of 100) 1 Made Into Law (Ranks 7 of 100)
- 131 Co-Sponsored Bills (Ranks 92 of 100) 1 Made Into Law (Ranks 90 of 100)
- Today: 16
- Past Seven Days: 64
- All-Time: 7,699
- Senate Committee on Armed Services
- Emerging Threats and Capabilities
- Readiness and Management Support
- Senate Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation
- Aviation Operations, Safety, and Security
- Communications, Technology, and the Internet
- Consumer Protection, Product Safety, and Insurance
- Oceans, Atmosphere, Fisheries, and Coast Guard
- Science and Space
- Surface Transportation and Merchant Marine Infrastructure, Safety, and Security
- Senate Committee on Rules and Administration
- Senate Committee on the Judiciary
- Bankruptcy and the Courts
- Crime and Terrorism
- Immigration, Refugees and Border Security
- the Constitution, Civil Rights and Human Rights
- Senate Special Committee on Aging
Most Recent Sponsored Bills
S.2672 - Sanction Iran, Safeguard America Act of 2014Read twice and referred Jul 28, 2014 3 Views
A bill to terminate the authority to waive certain provisions of law requiring the imposition of sanctions with respect to Iran, to codify cer...
S.Con.Res.41Referred to the Committee Jul 24, 2014 5 Views
A concurrent resolution denouncing the use of civilians as human shields by Hamas and other terrorist organizations in violation of internatio...
S.2666 - Protect Children and Families Through the Rule of Law ActRead the second time Jul 28, 2014 5 Views
A bill to prohibit future consideration of deferred action for childhood arrivals or work authorization for aliens who are not in lawful statu...
Most Recent Co-Sponsored Bills
S.2766 - Palestinian and United Nations Anti-Terrorism Act of 2014Read twice and referred Jul 31, 2014 16 Views
A bill to combat terrorism and promote reform in the Palestinian Authority and the United Nations, and for other purposes.
S.Res.530Referred to the Committee Jul 30, 2014 16 Views
A resolution expressing the sense of the Senate on the current situation in Iraq and the urgent need to protect religious minorities from pers...
S.2675Read twice and referred Jul 29, 2014 2 Views
A bill to amend the International Religious Freedom Act of 1998 to support religious freedom in foreign countries.
Recent Voting History
On the Cloture Motion PN1180: Jill A. Pryor, of Georgia, to be United States Circuit Judge for the Eleventh CircuitNay (with party)July 31, 2014
H.R. 5021: Highway and Transportation Funding Act of 2014
On the Motion (Motion to Recede in the Senate Amendment to H.R. 5021)Nay (against party)July 31, 2014
H.R. 3230: Veterans Access, Choice, and Accountability Act of 2014
On the Conference Report H.R. 3230Aye (with party)July 31, 2014