Sen. Timothy Kaine
Democrat • Virginia • 1st Term • Sworn In 2013
- 11 Sponsored Bills (Ranks 80 of 100) 0 Made Into Law (Ranks 20 of 100)
- 90 Co-Sponsored Bills (Ranks 90 of 100) 1 Made Into Law (Ranks 49 of 100)
- Today: 6
- Past Seven Days: 28
- All-Time: 3,049
- Senate Committee on Armed Services
- Readiness and Management Support
- Senate Committee on Foreign Relations
- International Development and Foreign Assistance, Economic Affairs, International Environmental Protection, and Peace Corps
- International Operations and Organizations, Human Rights, Democracy, and Global Women's Issues
- Near Eastern and South and Central Asian Affairs
- Western Hemisphere and Global Narcotics Affairs
- Senate Committee on the Budget
Most Recent Sponsored Bills
S.Res.384Sponsor introductory remarks on measure Mar 13, 2014 9 Views
A resolution expressing the sense of the Senate concerning the humanitarian crisis in Syria and neighboring countries, resulting humanitarian ...
S.Res.362Sponsor introductory remarks on measure Feb 26, 2014 5 Views
A resolution supporting the goals and ideals of "Career and Technical Education Month".
S.1939 - War Powers Consultation Act of 2014Sponsor introductory remarks on measure Jan 16, 2014 6 Views
A bill to repeal the War Powers Resolution and to provide for proper war powers consultation, and for other purposes.
Most Recent Co-Sponsored Bills
S.Res.378Submitted in the Senate, considered, and agreed Mar 11, 2014 23 Views
A resolution condemning illegal Russian aggression in Ukraine.
S.Res.365Resolution agreed to in Senate Mar 12, 2014 44 Views
A resolution deploring the violent repression of peaceful demonstrators in Venezuela, calling for full accountability for human rights violati...
S.2069 - Small Business Tax Credit Accessibility ActRead twice and referred Feb 27, 2014 17 Views
A bill to amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to expand and modify the credit for employee health insurance expenses of small employers.
Recent Voting History
H.R. 3370: Homeowner Flood Insurance Affordability Act of 2013
On Passage of the Bill H.R. 3370Aye (with party)March 13, 2014
S. 1086: Child Care and Development Block Grant Act of 2014
On Passage of the Bill S. 1086Aye (with party)March 13, 2014
On the Nomination PN1179: Caroline Diane Krass, of the District of Columbia, to be General Counsel of the Central Intelligence AgencyAye (with party)March 13, 2014