Sen. Cory Booker
Democrat • New Jersey • 1st Term • Sworn In 2013
- 2 Sponsored Bills (Ranks 100 of 100) 0 Made Into Law (Ranks 23 of 100)
- 41 Co-Sponsored Bills (Ranks 98 of 100) 0 Made Into Law (Ranks 82 of 100)
- Today: 7
- Past Seven Days: 32
- All-Time: 770
- Senate Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation
- Aviation Operations, Safety, and Security
- Communications, Technology, and the Internet
- Consumer Protection, Product Safety, and Insurance
- Oceans, Atmosphere, Fisheries, and Coast Guard
- Surface Transportation and Merchant Marine Infrastructure, Safety, and Security
- Senate Committee on Environment and Public Works
- Superfund, Toxics and Environmental Health
- Transportation and Infrastructure
- Water and Wildlife
- Senate Committee on Small Business and Entrepreneurship
Most Recent Sponsored Bills
S.2234 - LEAP ActSponsor introductory remarks on measure Apr 09, 2014 12 Views
A bill to amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to allow employers a credit against income tax for employees who participate in qualified ap...
S.Res.350Resolution agreed to in Senate Feb 12, 2014 7 Views
A resolution designating February 14, 2014, as National Solidarity Day for Compassionate Patient Care.
Most Recent Co-Sponsored Bills
S.2254Read twice and referred Apr 10, 2014 32 Views
A bill to amend the Omnibus Crime Control and Safe Streets Act of 1968 to enhance the COPS ON THE BEAT grant program, and for other purposes.
S.2235 - Democracy Restoration Act of 2014Sponsor introductory remarks on measure Apr 10, 2014 21 Views
A bill to secure the Federal voting rights of persons when released from incarceration.
S.2233 - National Disaster Tax Relief Act of 2014Read twice and referred Apr 09, 2014 13 Views
A bill to provide tax relief for major disaster areas declared in 2012 and 2013 and for other purposes.
Recent Voting History
On the Motion for Attendance PN1182: Michelle T. Friedland, of California, to be United States Circuit Judge for the Ninth CircuitAye (with party)April 10, 2014
On the Cloture Motion PN1182: Michelle T. Friedland, of California, to be United States Circuit Judge for the Ninth CircuitAye (with party)April 10, 2014
On the Nomination PN1063: Terrell McSweeny, of the District of Columbia, to be a Federal Trade Commissioner for the unexpired term of seven years from September 26, 2010Aye (with party)April 09, 2014