Sen. Cory Booker
Democrat • New Jersey • 1st Term • Sworn In 2013
- 9 Sponsored Bills (Ranks 91 of 100) 0 Made Into Law (Ranks 31 of 100)
- 100 Co-Sponsored Bills (Ranks 96 of 100) 0 Made Into Law (Ranks 99 of 100)
- Today: 10
- Past Seven Days: 34
- All-Time: 1,390
- Senate Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation
- Aviation Operations, Safety, and Security
- Communications, Technology, and the Internet
- Consumer Protection, Product Safety, and Insurance
- Oceans, Atmosphere, Fisheries, and Coast Guard
- Surface Transportation and Merchant Marine Infrastructure, Safety, and Security
- Senate Committee on Environment and Public Works
- Superfund, Toxics and Environmental Health
- Transportation and Infrastructure
- Water and Wildlife
- Senate Committee on Small Business and Entrepreneurship
Most Recent Sponsored Bills
S.2761 - Local Empowerment ActRead twice and referred Jul 31, 2014 4 Views
A bill to amend title 23, United States Code, to permit the consolidation of metropolitan planning organizations, and for other purposes.
S.2679 - Superfund Polluter Pays Restoration Act of 2014Read twice and referred Jul 29, 2014 5 Views
A bill to amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to reinstate the financing for the Hazardous Substance Superfund, and for other purposes.
S.2643Sponsor introductory remarks on measure Jul 22, 2014 1 Views
A bill to require a report by the Federal Communications Commission on designated market areas.
Most Recent Co-Sponsored Bills
S.2685 - USA FREEDOM Act of 2014Read the second time Jul 30, 2014 11 Views
A bill to reform the authorities of the Federal Government to require the production of certain business records, conduct electronic surveilla...
S.2673 - United States-Israel Strategic Partnership Act of 2014Sponsor introductory remarks on measure Aug 01, 2014 20 Views
A bill to enhance the strategic partnership between the United States and Israel.
S.Res.517Referred to the Committee Jul 24, 2014 16 Views
A resolution expressing support for Israel's right to defend itself and calling on Hamas to immediately cease all rocket and other attacks aga...
Recent Voting History
On the Cloture Motion PN1180: Jill A. Pryor, of Georgia, to be United States Circuit Judge for the Eleventh CircuitAye (with party)July 31, 2014
H.R. 5021: Highway and Transportation Funding Act of 2014
On the Motion (Motion to Recede in the Senate Amendment to H.R. 5021)Aye (with party)July 31, 2014
H.R. 3230: Veterans Access, Choice, and Accountability Act of 2014
On the Conference Report H.R. 3230Aye (with party)July 31, 2014