Sen. Cory Booker
Democrat • New Jersey • 1st Term • Sworn In 2013
- 9 Sponsored Bills (Ranks 91 of 100) 0 Made Into Law (Ranks 31 of 100)
- 107 Co-Sponsored Bills (Ranks 95 of 100) 0 Made Into Law (Ranks 99 of 100)
- Today: 10
- Past Seven Days: 32
- All-Time: 1,482
- Senate Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation
- Aviation Operations, Safety, and Security
- Communications, Technology, and the Internet
- Consumer Protection, Product Safety, and Insurance
- Oceans, Atmosphere, Fisheries, and Coast Guard
- Surface Transportation and Merchant Marine Infrastructure, Safety, and Security
- Senate Committee on Environment and Public Works
- Superfund, Toxics and Environmental Health
- Transportation and Infrastructure
- Water and Wildlife
- Senate Committee on Small Business and Entrepreneurship
Most Recent Sponsored Bills
S.2816Read twice and referred Sep 16, 2014 3 Views
A bill to amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to eliminate the specific exemption for professional football leagues and to provide a speci...
S.2761 - Local Empowerment ActRead twice and referred Jul 31, 2014 1 Views
A bill to amend title 23, United States Code, to permit the consolidation of metropolitan planning organizations, and for other purposes.
S.2679 - Superfund Polluter Pays Restoration Act of 2014Read twice and referred Jul 29, 2014 1 Views
A bill to amend the Internal Revenue Code of 1986 to reinstate the financing for the Hazardous Substance Superfund, and for other purposes.
Most Recent Co-Sponsored Bills
S.Res.547Submitted in the Senate, considered, and agreed Sep 16, 2014 2 Views
A resolution designating the week beginning September 14, 2014, as National Hispanic-Serving Institutions Week.
S.2804 - Family Asthma ActRead twice and referred Sep 15, 2014 7 Views
A bill to amend the Public Health Service Act with regard to research on asthma, and for other purposes.
S.Res.541Referred to the Committee Sep 10, 2014 15 Views
A resolution recognizing the severe threat that the Ebola outbreak in West Africa poses to populations, governments, and economies across Afri...
Recent Voting History
On the Nomination PN1931: Stephen G. Burns, of Maryland, to be a Member of the Nuclear Regulatory Commission for the term of five years expiring June 30, 2019Aye (with party)September 16, 2014
On the Nomination PN1930: Jeffery Martin Baran, of Virginia, to be a Member of the Nuclear Regulatory Commission for the remainder of the term expiring June 30, 2015Aye (with party)September 16, 2014
On the Cloture Motion PN1931: Stephen G. Burns, of Maryland, to be a Member of the Nuclear Regulatory Commission for the term of five years expiring June 30, 2019Aye (with party)September 15, 2014