Sen. Cory Booker
Democrat • New Jersey • 1st Term • Sworn In 2013
- 14 Sponsored Bills (Ranks 88 of 98) 0 Made Into Law (Ranks 51 of 98)
- 144 Co-Sponsored Bills (Ranks 90 of 100) 5 Made Into Law (Ranks 58 of 100)
- Today: 12
- Past Seven Days: 39
- All-Time: 2,211
- Senate Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation
- Aviation Operations, Safety, and Security
- Communications, Technology, and the Internet
- Consumer Protection, Product Safety, and Insurance
- Oceans, Atmosphere, Fisheries, and Coast Guard
- Surface Transportation and Merchant Marine Infrastructure, Safety, and Security
- Senate Committee on Environment and Public Works
- Superfund, Toxics and Environmental Health
- Transportation and Infrastructure
- Water and Wildlife
- Senate Committee on Small Business and Entrepreneurship
Most Recent Sponsored Bills
S.2866 - In-Home CARE ActRead twice and referred Sep 18, 2014 0 Views
A bill to authorize grants for the support of caregivers.
S.2891 - Innovation in Surface Transportation Act of 2014Read twice and referred Sep 18, 2014 3 Views
A bill to amend title 23, United States Code, to direct the Secretary of Transportation to establish an innovation in surface transportation p...
S.2841 - Reducing Disparities Using Care Models and Education Act of 2014Read twice and referred Sep 17, 2014 2 Views
A bill to provide for a study by the Institute of Medicine on health disparities, to direct the Secretary of Health and Human Services to deve...
Most Recent Co-Sponsored Bills
S.Res.586Placed on Senate Legislative Calendar Dec 04, 2014 14 Views
A resolution calling on the Government of Burma to develop a non-discriminatory and comprehensive solution that addresses Rakhine State's need...
S.2963Placed on Senate Legislative Calendar Dec 04, 2014 7 Views
A bill to remove a limitation on a prohibition relating to permits for discharges incidental to normal operation of vessels.
S.2956 - Phone Scam Prevention Act of 2014Sponsor introductory remarks on measure Nov 20, 2014 8 Views
A bill to prevent caller ID spoofing, and for other purposes.
Recent Voting History
On the Nomination PN1345: Stephen R. Bough, of Missouri, to be United States District Judge for the Western District of MissouriAye (with party)December 16, 2014
On the Cloture Motion PN1345: Stephen R. Bough, of Missouri, to be United States District Judge for the Western District of MissouriAye (with party)December 16, 2014
H.R. 5771: Tax Technical Corrections Act of 2014
On Passage of the Bill H.R. 5771Aye (with party)December 16, 2014