Sen. Cory Booker
Democrat • New Jersey • 1st Term • Sworn In 2013
- 7 Sponsored Bills (Ranks 96 of 100) 0 Made Into Law (Ranks 29 of 100)
- 93 Co-Sponsored Bills (Ranks 97 of 100) 0 Made Into Law (Ranks 96 of 100)
- Today: 8
- Past Seven Days: 45
- All-Time: 1,288
- Senate Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation
- Aviation Operations, Safety, and Security
- Communications, Technology, and the Internet
- Consumer Protection, Product Safety, and Insurance
- Oceans, Atmosphere, Fisheries, and Coast Guard
- Surface Transportation and Merchant Marine Infrastructure, Safety, and Security
- Senate Committee on Environment and Public Works
- Superfund, Toxics and Environmental Health
- Transportation and Infrastructure
- Water and Wildlife
- Senate Committee on Small Business and Entrepreneurship
Most Recent Sponsored Bills
S.2643Sponsor introductory remarks on measure Jul 22, 2014 10 Views
A bill to require a report by the Federal Communications Commission on designated market areas.
S.2625 - Access to Birth Control ActSponsor introductory remarks on measure Jul 17, 2014 25 Views
A bill to establish certain duties for pharmacies to ensure provision of Food and Drug Administration-approved contraception, and for other pu...
S.2607 - Assisted Living Pilot Program for Veterans with Traumatic Brain Injury Extension ActSponsor introductory remarks on measure Jul 15, 2014 15 Views
A bill to extend and modify the pilot program of the Department of Veterans Affairs on assisted living services for veterans with traumatic br...
Most Recent Co-Sponsored Bills
S.2634Read twice and referred Jul 22, 2014 7 Views
A bill to provide tax relief for major disaster areas declared in 2012, 2013, and 2014, and for other purposes.
S.2599 - Stop Exploitation Through Trafficking Act of 2014Read the second time Jul 15, 2014 8 Views
A bill to stop exploitation through trafficking.
S.Res.498Resolution agreed to in Senate Jul 17, 2014 126 Views
A resolution expressing the sense of the Senate regarding United States support for the State of Israel as it defends itself against unprovoke...
Recent Voting History
On the Cloture Motion PN1696: Pamela Harris, of Maryland, to be United States Circuit Judge for the Fourth CircuitAye (with party)July 24, 2014
S. 2569: Bring Jobs Home Act
On the Cloture Motion S. 2569Aye (with party)July 23, 2014
On the Nomination PN1516: John W. deGravelles, of Louisiana, to be United States District Judge for the Middle District of LouisianaAye (with party)July 22, 2014