Sen. Cory Booker
Democrat • New Jersey • 1st Term • Sworn In 2013
- 14 Sponsored Bills (Ranks 86 of 100) 0 Made Into Law (Ranks 35 of 100)
- 130 Co-Sponsored Bills (Ranks 93 of 100) 1 Made Into Law (Ranks 91 of 100)
- Today: 7
- Past Seven Days: 55
- All-Time: 1,983
- Senate Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation
- Aviation Operations, Safety, and Security
- Communications, Technology, and the Internet
- Consumer Protection, Product Safety, and Insurance
- Oceans, Atmosphere, Fisheries, and Coast Guard
- Surface Transportation and Merchant Marine Infrastructure, Safety, and Security
- Senate Committee on Environment and Public Works
- Superfund, Toxics and Environmental Health
- Transportation and Infrastructure
- Water and Wildlife
- Senate Committee on Small Business and Entrepreneurship
Most Recent Sponsored Bills
S.2891 - Innovation in Surface Transportation Act of 2014Read twice and referred Sep 18, 2014 5 Views
A bill to amend title 23, United States Code, to direct the Secretary of Transportation to establish an innovation in surface transportation p...
S.2866 - In-Home CARE ActRead twice and referred Sep 18, 2014 12 Views
A bill to authorize grants for the support of caregivers.
S.2850 - SOAR ActSponsor introductory remarks on measure Sep 17, 2014 3 Views
A bill to amend the Small Business Act to create a program to provide funding for organizations that support startup businesses in formation a...
Most Recent Co-Sponsored Bills
S.2963Read twice and referred Nov 20, 2014 24 Views
A bill to remove a limitation on a prohibition relating to permits for discharges incidental to normal operation of vessels.
S.2956 - Phone Scam Prevention Act of 2014Sponsor introductory remarks on measure Nov 20, 2014 28 Views
A bill to prevent caller ID spoofing, and for other purposes.
S.Res.586Referred to the Committee Nov 20, 2014 13 Views
A resolution calling on the Government of Burma to develop a non-discriminatory and comprehensive solution that addresses Rakhine State's need...
Recent Voting History
On the Cloture Motion PN1230: Leigh Martin May, of Georgia, to be United States District Judge for the Northern District of GeorgiaAye (with party)November 12, 2014
On the Cloture Motion PN1552: Randolph D. Moss, of Maryland, to be United States District Judge for the District of ColumbiaAye (with party)November 12, 2014
H.J.Res. 124: Continuing Appropriations Resolution, 2015
On the Cloture Motion H.J.Res. 124Aye (with party)September 18, 2014