Sen. John Walsh
Democrat • Montana • 1st Term • Sworn In 2014
- 24 Sponsored Bills (Ranks 62 of 100) 0 Made Into Law (Ranks 31 of 100)
- 120 Co-Sponsored Bills (Ranks 93 of 100) 0 Made Into Law (Ranks 99 of 100)
- Today: 5
- Past Seven Days: 23
- All-Time: 581
- Senate Committee on Agriculture, Nutrition, and Forestry
- Commodities, Markets, Trade and Risk Management
- Conservation, Forestry and Natural Resources
- Livestock, Dairy, Poultry, Marketing and Agriculture Security
- Senate Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation
- Aviation Operations, Safety, and Security
- Communications, Technology, and the Internet
- Science and Space
- Surface Transportation and Merchant Marine Infrastructure, Safety, and Security
- Tourism, Competitiveness, and Innovation
- Senate Committee on Rules and Administration
- Senate Special Committee on Aging
Most Recent Sponsored Bills
S.2776 - Ten in Ten ActRead twice and referred Aug 01, 2014 8 Views
A bill to establish a Carbon Capture and Sequestration Deployment Acceleration Fund to promote the establishment of not fewer than 10 commerci...
S.2764 - American Livestock Protection and Ranching Opportunity Act of 2014Read twice and referred Jul 31, 2014 7 Views
A bill to support country-of-origin labeling, ban imports of fresh meat and meat food products from countries with foot-and-mouth disease, ref...
S.2751 - Rural and Tribal Voter Rights ActRead twice and referred Jul 31, 2014 6 Views
A bill to provide payments to States for activities to expand early voting access, provide for an equitable distribution of early voting polli...
Most Recent Co-Sponsored Bills
S.2758Read twice and referred Jul 31, 2014 11 Views
A bill to authorize the Secretary of the Air Force to modernize C-130 aircraft using alternative communication, navigation, surveillance, and ...
S.2693 - Women's Small Business Ownership Act of 2014Sponsor introductory remarks on measure Jul 30, 2014 7 Views
A bill to reauthorize the women's business center program of the Small Business Administration, and for other purposes.
S.2690 - Protecting Student Privacy Act of 2014Read twice and referred Jul 30, 2014 2 Views
A bill to amend the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974 to ensure that student data handled by private companies is protected, a...
Recent Voting History
On the Cloture Motion PN1180: Jill A. Pryor, of Georgia, to be United States Circuit Judge for the Eleventh CircuitAye (with party)July 31, 2014
H.R. 5021: Highway and Transportation Funding Act of 2014
On the Motion (Motion to Recede in the Senate Amendment to H.R. 5021)Aye (with party)July 31, 2014
H.R. 3230: Veterans Access, Choice, and Accountability Act of 2014
On the Conference Report H.R. 3230Aye (with party)July 31, 2014