Sen. John Walsh
Democrat • Montana • 1st Term • Sworn In 2014
- 20 Sponsored Bills (Ranks 69 of 100) 0 Made Into Law (Ranks 29 of 100)
- 103 Co-Sponsored Bills (Ranks 94 of 100) 0 Made Into Law (Ranks 96 of 100)
- Today: 5
- Past Seven Days: 27
- All-Time: 495
- Senate Committee on Agriculture, Nutrition, and Forestry
- Commodities, Markets, Trade and Risk Management
- Conservation, Forestry and Natural Resources
- Livestock, Dairy, Poultry, Marketing and Agriculture Security
- Senate Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation
- Aviation Operations, Safety, and Security
- Communications, Technology, and the Internet
- Science and Space
- Surface Transportation and Merchant Marine Infrastructure, Safety, and Security
- Tourism, Competitiveness, and Innovation
- Senate Committee on Rules and Administration
- Senate Special Committee on Aging
Most Recent Sponsored Bills
S.2626 - Fair Share Act of 2014Read twice and referred Jul 17, 2014 7 Views
A bill to amend chapter 69 of title 31, United States Code, to expand the payment in lieu of taxes program to include payments for secure rura...
S.2596Read twice and referred Jul 14, 2014 7 Views
A bill to amend title 18, United States Code, to establish Federal criminal penalties for interstate child endangerment.
S.2575 - Sage-Grouse Accountability and Private Conservation Act of 2014Read twice and referred Jul 09, 2014 6 Views
A bill to require the Secretary of the Interior to prepare a report on the status of greater sage-grouse conservation efforts, and for other p...
Most Recent Co-Sponsored Bills
S.Res.519Submitted in the Senate, considered, and agreed Jul 24, 2014 8 Views
A resolution designating August 16, 2014, as "National Airborne Day".
S.2625 - Access to Birth Control ActSponsor introductory remarks on measure Jul 17, 2014 29 Views
A bill to establish certain duties for pharmacies to ensure provision of Food and Drug Administration-approved contraception, and for other pu...
S.Res.502Referred to the Committee Jul 15, 2014 22 Views
A resolution concerning the suspension of exit permit issuance by the Government of the Democratic Republic of Congo for adopted Congolese chi...
Recent Voting History
On the Cloture Motion PN1696: Pamela Harris, of Maryland, to be United States Circuit Judge for the Fourth CircuitAye (with party)July 24, 2014
S. 2569: Bring Jobs Home Act
On the Cloture Motion S. 2569Aye (with party)July 23, 2014
On the Nomination PN1516: John W. deGravelles, of Louisiana, to be United States District Judge for the Middle District of LouisianaAye (with party)July 22, 2014