Sen. John Walsh
Democrat • Montana • 1st Term • Sworn In 2014
- 18 Sponsored Bills (Ranks 71 of 99) 0 Made Into Law (Ranks 29 of 99)
- 98 Co-Sponsored Bills (Ranks 94 of 100) 0 Made Into Law (Ranks 96 of 100)
- Today: 2
- Past Seven Days: 20
- All-Time: 440
- Senate Committee on Agriculture, Nutrition, and Forestry
- Commodities, Markets, Trade and Risk Management
- Conservation, Forestry and Natural Resources
- Livestock, Dairy, Poultry, Marketing and Agriculture Security
- Senate Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation
- Aviation Operations, Safety, and Security
- Communications, Technology, and the Internet
- Science and Space
- Surface Transportation and Merchant Marine Infrastructure, Safety, and Security
- Tourism, Competitiveness, and Innovation
- Senate Committee on Rules and Administration
- Senate Special Committee on Aging
Most Recent Sponsored Bills
S.2575Read twice and referred Jul 09, 2014 4 Views
A bill to require the Secretary of the Interior to prepare a report on the status of greater sage-grouse conservation efforts, and for other p...
S.2569 - Bring Jobs Home ActRead the second time Jul 09, 2014 20 Views
A bill to provide an incentive for businesses to bring jobs back to America.
S.Res.483Sponsor introductory remarks on measure Jun 24, 2014 12 Views
A resolution establishing a point of order against legislation selling Federal land in order to reduce the deficit.
Most Recent Co-Sponsored Bills
S.2590Read twice and referred Jul 10, 2014 3 Views
A bill to advance the purposes of the Lewis and Clark National Historic Trail Interpretive Center, and for other purposes.
S.2578Read the second time Jul 10, 2014 21 Views
A bill to ensure that employers cannot interfere in their employees' birth control and other health care decisions.
S.Res.496Submitted in the Senate, considered, and agreed Jul 07, 2014 26 Views
A resolution relative to the death of the Honorable Alan John Dixon, former United States Senator for the State of Illinois.
Recent Voting History
On the Nomination PN1737: Shaun L. S. Donovan, of New York, to be Director of the Office of Management and BudgetAye (with party)July 10, 2014
S. 2363: Bipartisan Sportsmen's Act of 2014
On the Cloture Motion S. 2363Aye (with party)July 10, 2014
On the Nomination PN1736: Julian Castro, of Texas, to be Secretary of Housing and Urban DevelopmentAye (with party)July 09, 2014