AFSCME 2007 House Scorecard
From OpenCongress Wiki
This congressional scorecard is from the American Federation of State, County and Municipal Employess (AFSCME). The original scorecard is available here. Click through a member's name for their full profile or click through a vote number for more information on that vote.
AFSCME's selected votes, as described by the organization. Click through for more information on each vote.
- Raising the Minimum Wage – H.R. 2 (Passage). Roll Call 18. AFSCME supported.
- Lowering Prescription Drug Prices – H.R. 4 (Passage). Roll Call 23. AFSCME supported.
- Protecting an Employee’s Right to Join a Union – H.R. 800 (Passage). Roll Call 118. AFSCME supported.
- Supporting Domestic Needs at Home – H.R. 1591 (Passage). Roll Call 186. AFSCME supported.
- Preventing Harmful Budget Cutbacks – S. Con. Res. 21 (Conference Report). Roll Call 377. AFSCME supported.
- Giving Public Safety Officers Collective Bargaining Rights – H.R. 980 (Passage). Roll Call 633. AFSCME supported.
- Weakening Medicare Benefits for Seniors – H.R. 3043 (Amendment). Roll Call 675. AFSCME opposed.
- Helping Victims of Employment Discrimination – H.R. 2831 (Passage). Roll Call 768. AFSCME supported.
- Investing in Children’s Health and Medicare Protection – H.R. 3162 (Passed). Roll Call 787. AFSCME supported.
- Preserving a Tax Cut for the Wealthy – H.R. 3056 (Motion). Roll Call 959. AFSCME opposed.
- Preventing Privatization of IRS Tax Collection – H.R. 3056 (Passed). Roll Call 960. AFSCME supported.
- "Agree": Vote supporting the AFSCME position
- "Disagree": Vote contrary to the AFSCME position
- "No vote": Did not vote
- "Ineligible": Member not eligible to vote at the time