From OpenCongress Wiki
|This profile of a DEFEATED 2008 U.S. House candidate for Pennsylvania's district 10 is part of the "Wiki the Vote" project.|
|See all the Pennsylvania members of Congress, candidates and blogs at the Pennsylvania portal.|
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|
Chris Hackett was the Republican candidate in the 2008 congressional elections for the 10th Congressional District (map) of Pennsylvania. He won the Republican nomination to challenge incumbent Rep. Christopher Carney (D-Pa.) in the primary held April 22, 2008. Hackett lost to Carney in the November general election.
Positions, record and controversies
In the April 22 primary, Hackett won the Republican nomination to challenge Rep. Christopher Carney (D-Pa.) in the 2008 congressional elections. Hackett lost to Carney in the November general election.
Money in politics
Committees and affiliations
Hackett will be assigned committees if and when he is elected to Congress.
More background data
Campaign Contact Information
Chris Hackett for Congress
23 Dallas Shopping Center
Dallas, PA 18612
Articles and resources
- 2008 U.S. congressional elections
- Portal:Pennsylvania and the U.S. Congress
- ↑ Josh Kraushaar, "Pennsylvania primary results," Politico.com, April 22, 2008.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 "Pennsylvania 2008 General Election", TheGreenPapers.com, November 4, 2008
- 2008 Race Tracker page on Pennsylvania’s 10th Congressional District
- Official Hackett for Congress website
- Josh Kraushaar, "Pennsylvania primary results," Politico.com, April 22, 2008.