Community Building Code Administration Grant Act of 2007
From OpenCongress Wiki
Back to main bill page for votes, text and more.
The Community Building Code Administration Grant Act of 2007 (S. 4461) was a bill in the 110th Congress "to promote and enhance the operation of local building code enforcement administration across the country by establishing a competitive Federal matching grant program..” (Official title)
Introduced: December 12, 2007
- Requires the Secretary of Housing and Urban Development to award grants, on a competitive basis and with federal matching funds, to qualified local building code enforcement departments to increase staffing, provide staff training, increase staff competence and professional qualifications, support individual certification or departmental accreditation, or for capital expenditures specifically dedicated to department administration.
- Sets forth criteria for rating and ranking of grant proposals.
- American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air-Conditioning Engineers
- Independent Insurance Agents & Brokers of America
- International Code Council
- National Association of Counties
- Society of Fire Protection Engineers
Articles and resources
- ↑ OpenCongress’ info page on Community Building Code Administration Grant Act of 2007 (H.R.4461).
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Govtrack.us’ info page on Community Building Code Administration Grant Act of 2007 (H.R.4461).