Drum Major Institute 2008 House Scorecard
From OpenCongress Wiki
This congressional scorecard is from the Drum Major Institute. The original scorecard is available here. Click through a member's name for their full profile or click through a vote number for more information on that vote.
The Drum Major Institute's selected votes, as described by the organization.
- Amendment to the Military Construction and Veterans Affairs and Related Agencies Appropriations Act – H.R. 2642. Roll Call 330. DMI supported.
- Auto Industry Financing and Restructuring Act – H.R. 7321. Roll Call 690. DMI supported.
- Children’s Health Insurance Program Reauthorization Act – H.R. 3963. Roll Call 22. DMI supported.
- Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act – H.R. 4040. Roll Call 543. DMI supported.
- Credit Cardholders’ Bill of Rights Act – H.R. 5244. Roll Call 623. DMI supported.
- Emergency Economic Stabilization Act – H.R. 1424. Roll Call 681. DMI opposed.
- Higher Education Opportunity Act – H.R. 4137. Roll Call 544. DMI supported.
- Neighborhood Stabilization Act – H.R. 5818. Roll Call 299. DMI supported.
- Recovery Rebates and Economic Stimulus for the American People Act – H.R. 5140. Roll Call 42. DMI supported.
- Renewable Energy and Job Creation Act – H.R. 6049. Roll Call 344. DMI supported.
- "Agree": Vote supporting the Drum Major Institute's position
- "Disagree": Vote contrary to the Drum Major Institute's position
- "No vote": Did not vote