Federal Housing Finance Reform Act of 2007
From OpenCongress Wiki
Back to main bill page for votes, text and more.
The Federal Housing Finance Reform Act of 2007 (H.R.1427) was a bill in the 110th Congress "to reform the regulation of certain housing-related Government-sponsored enterprises, and for other purposes." (Official title.)
The House of Representative's summary on Federal Housing Finance Reform Act of 2007
- Mortgage Bankers Association
- National Association of Home Builders
- National Association of Realtors
- National Low Income Housing Coalition
Articles and resources
- Speaker Nancy Pelosi's Statement on Federal Housing Finance Reform Act
- Congressional Budget Office's cost estimate on Federal Housing Finance Reform Act of 2007 as ordered by the Senate Committee on Banking, Housing and Urban Affairs on May 20, 2008.
- Inman NewsCongressman calls for 6-month increase in GSEs' portfolios October 12, 2007.
- MSNBC Bernanke seeks stronger mortgage regulation March 6, 2007.