Federally Funded Research
View Federally Funded Research on OpenCongress.org
From OpenCongress Wiki
Revision as of 18:08, March 28, 2012 by MRumsey
Access to Federally Funded Research
- The Future of Taxpayer-Funded Research: Who Will Control Access to the Results? Committee for Economic Development. (Pdf)
- Alliance for Taxpayer Access
Bills in Congress
- H.R. 3699. The Research Works Act. Sponsored by Rep. Darrell Issa (R-CA). Referred to the House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform.
- H.R. 4004. Federal Research Public Access Act of 2012. Sponsored by Rep. Michael Doyle (D-PA). Referred to the House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform.
- S. 2096. Federal Research Public Access Act of 2012. Sen. John Cornyn (R-TX). Refereed to the Senate Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs.