Reports and recommendations for government transparency
From OpenCongress Wiki
Reports and Recommendations
- Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington (CREW)
- Committee on the Status & Future of Federal e-Rulemaking - 2008
- Congressional Management Foundation
- David Robinson, Harlan Yu, William P. Zeller, and Edward W. Felten. Yale Journal of Law & Technology, Vol. 11, 2008.
- Ed Mayo and Tom Steinberg (an independent review)
- Jerry Brito, senior research fellow at the Mercatus Center at George Mason University
- Marc Galanter. Law & Society Review, Vol. 9:1, 1974.
- Also: Joel B. Grossman, Stewart Macaulay, Herbert M. Kritzer. Law & Society Review, Vol. 33:4, 1999.
- Mercatus Center at George Mason University
- The Open House Project
- Enabling Collaboration
- NAPA Report on Collaboration in Government, Enabling Collaboration: Three Priorities for the New Administration.
- The American Association of Law Libraries
- Governance Studies at Brookings:
- Granicus, Inc.
- Champions of Participation - a meeting of 34 managers from 23 different federal agencies and departments, discussing
and developing recommendations for President Obama's Open Government Directive. This meeting took place March 30-31, 2009.
- Coalition for an Accountable Recovery - includes OMB Watch, Project on Government Oversight, the Sunlight Foundation, and Good Jobs First, and dozens of other open-government groups
Helen Darbshire / AccessInfo : http://bit.ly/dz9K75
- Committee on House Administration