From OpenCongress Wiki
On March 25, 2010, the formation of the bipartisan House Transparency Caucus was announced. Take a look at these links for more information on the group.
- "Transparency Caucus Launch Remarks" - John Wonderlich (4/30/2010)
- "Transparency Caucus Kick-Off Event Today" - Daniel Schuman (4/29/2010)
- "Congressional Transparency Caucus Announces Inaugural Event" - Daniel Schuman (4/21/2010)
- "Reps. Quigley, Issa, and 17 Others Form ‘Congressional Transparency Caucus’" - Daniel Schuman (3/25/2010)
Advisory Committee on Transparency
- Web home for the Advisory Committee on Transparency: transparencycaucus.org