AFSCME 2008 House Scorecard
From OpenCongress Wiki
This congressional scorecard is from the American Federation of State, County and Municipal Employess (AFSCME). The original scorecard is available here. Click through a member's name for their full profile or click through a vote number for more information on that vote.
AFSCME's selected votes, as described by the organization. Click through for more information on each vote.
- Childrens Health Insurance Program Extension and Improvement. Roll Call 22. Supported by AFSCME.
- Budget resolution FY2009. Roll Call 141. Supported by AFSCME.
- United States-Colombia Trade Promotion Agreement Implementation Act. Roll Call 181. Supported by AFSCME.
- Protecting the Medicaid Safety Net Act of 2008. Roll Call 209. Supported by AFSCME.
- Federal Employees Paid Parental Leave Act of 2008. Roll Call 428. Supported by AFSCME.
- Paycheck Fairness Act. Roll Call 556. Supported by AFSCME.
- Job Creation and Unemployment Relief Act of 2008. Roll Call 660. Supported by AFSCME.