From OpenCongress Wiki
|This profile of a former 2008 candidate for Pennsylvania's U.S. congressional district 18 is part of the "Wiki the Vote" project.|
|See all the Pennsylvania members of Congress, candidates and blogs at the Pennsylvania portal.|
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|
Bethany "Beth" Hafer was a Democratic candidate in the 2008 congressional elections for the 18th Congressional District (map) of Pennsylvania. She was seeking the Democratic nomination to challenge incumbent Rep. Timothy Murphy (R-Pa.). The primary took place on April 22, 2008 and Steve O'Donnell emerged as the winner.
Positions, record and controversies
Money in politics
Committees and affiliations
Hafer will be assigned committees if and when she is elected to Congress.
More background data
Beth Hafer for Congress
PO Box 10448
Pittsburgh, PA 15234-0448
Articles and resources
- 2008 U.S. congressional elections
- Portal:Pennsylvania and the U.S. Congress
- ↑ Jerome L. Sherman and Dan Majors, "O'Donnell, Dahlkemper win hotly contested races for U.S. House", Pittsburgh Post-Gazette, April 23, 2008.
- 2008 Race Tracker page on Pennsylvania’s 18th Congressional District
- Hafer's FEC filings for the 2007-08 election cycle
- "Beth Hafer for Congress," Official Beth Hafer for Congress Website.