From OpenCongress Wiki
|This profile of a DEFEATED 2008 U.S. House candidate for Florida's district 14 is part of the "Wiki the Vote" project.|
|See all the Florida members of Congress, candidates and blogs at the Florida portal.|
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|
Burt Saunders is an independent candidate in the 2008 congressional elections for the 14th Congressional District (map) of Florida. He is a Republican running with no party affiliation and is seeking challenging incumbent Rep. Connie Mack (R-Fla.). 
Positions, record and controversies
Money in politics
This section contains links to – and feeds from – money in politics databases. For specific controversies, see this article's record and controversies section.
The following is drawn from government records of campaign contributions to Burt Saunders. Campaign contributions are one of the most direct conduits for influencing members of Congress. How to use this information.
Campaign contribution data could not be found.
Committees and affiliations
Saunders will be assigned committees if and when he is elected to Congress.
More background data
Campaign Contact Information
P.O. Box 07221
Fort Myers, FL 33919
Naples - 239-348-BURT (2878)
Fort Myers - (239) 337-BURT (2878)
Punta Gorda - (941) 235-BURT (2878
Articles and resources
- 2008 U.S. congressional elections
- Portal:Florida and the U.S. Congress
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 “Florida 2008 General Election,"The Green Papers, August 27, 2008
- ↑ 2008 Race Tracker page on Florida's 14th Congressional District
- ↑ Official Saunders for U.S. Congress website
- 2008 Race Tracker page on Florida's 14th Congressional District
- Official Saunders for U.S. Congress website