From OpenCongress Wiki
|This profile of a 2008 Democratic superdelegate from New York was part of the Superdelegate Transparency Project, a collaboration of LiteraryOutpost, OpenLeft, DemConWatch, HuffPost's OffTheBus and the Congresspedia community to build an open-source tally and informational resource on the 2008 Democratic superdelegates. (More about superdelegates.)|
|See all the New York members of Congress, candidates and blogs at the New York portal.|
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|
Carmen Arroyo represents the 84th district in the New York State Assembly, and is a superdelegate in the 2008 Democratic presidential nomination.
"Four New York Automatic Delegates Back Hillary," press release from HillaryClinton.com, May 1, 2008.
Money in politics
Committees and affiliations
Albany, NY 12248
Articles and resources
- Portal:Superdelegate Transparency Project
- U.S. presidential election, 2008
- Portal:2008 U.S. Congressional Elections
- DemConWatch - A very comprehensive list of superdelegates and known commitments. Please use this as a starting point and double check by doing a news search to make sure the data is accurate. If you have a tip, let them know.
- WashingtonPost.com - Web site with full listing of superdelegates broken out by state and then type.