Drum Major Institute 2008 Senate Scorecard
From OpenCongress Wiki
This congressional scorecard is from the Drum Major Institute. The original scorecard is available here. Click through a member's name for their full profile or click through a vote number for more information on that vote.
The Drum Major Institute's selected votes, as described by the organization.
- Amendment to Strike Title II From FISA Amendments Act - S.AMDT. 5064 to H.R.6304. Roll Call 164. DMI supported.
- Amendment to the Military Construction and Veterans Affairs and Related Agencies Appropriations Act – H.R. 2642. Roll Call 137. DMI supported.
- Senate Version of the Auto Industry Financing and Restructuring Act – H.R. 7005. Roll Call 215. DMI supported.
- Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act – H.R. 4040. Roll Call 193. DMI supported.
- Emergency Economic Stabilization Act – H.R. 1424. Roll Call 213. DMI opposed.
- Helping Families Save Their Homes In Bankruptcy Amendment - S.AMDT. 4338 TO H.R. 3221. Roll Call 88. DMI opposed vote against amendment.
- Higher Education Opportunity Act – H.R. 4137. Roll Call 194. DMI supported.
- Lieberman-Warner Climate Security Act - S.AMDT. 4825 TO S.3036. Roll Call 145. DMI supported.
- Recovery Rebates and Economic Stimulus for the American People Act – H.R. 5140. Roll Call 10. DMI supported.
- Renewable Energy and Job Creation Act – H.R. 6049. Roll Call 150. DMI supported.
- "Agree": Vote supporting the Drum Major Institute's position
- "Disagree": Vote contrary to the Drum Major Institute's position
- "No vote": Did not vote