Edward R. Tinsley
From OpenCongress Wiki
|This profile of a DEFEATED 2008 U.S. House candidate for New Mexico's district 2 is part of the "Wiki the Vote" project.|
|See all the New Mexico members of Congress, candidates and blogs at the New Mexico portal.|
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|
Edward R. Tinsley is a Republican candidate in the 2008 congressional elections for the 2nd Congressional District (map) of New Mexico. He is the Republican nominee to replace Rep. Stevan Pearce (R-N.M.), who is seeking an open Senate seat.
Positions, record and controversies
Money in politics
This section contains links to – and feeds from – money in politics databases. For specific controversies, see this article's record and controversies section.
The following is drawn from government records of campaign contributions to Edward R. Tinsley. Campaign contributions are one of the most direct conduits for influencing members of Congress. How to use this information.
Campaign contribution data could not be found.
Committees and affiliations
Tinsley will be assigned committees if and when he is elected to Congress.
More background data
Tinsley for Congress
2724 Sudderth Drive, Unit C
Ruidoso, NM 88345
575-257-2041 - Chris Collins
Articles and resources
- 2008 U.S. congressional elections
- Portal:New Mexico and the U.S. Congress
- ↑ Richard E. Berg-Andersson, "New Mexico 2008 General Election," The Green Papers, retrieved August 11, 2008
- ↑ 2008 Race Tracker page on New Mexico’s 2nd Congressional District
- ↑ Marie Horrigan, "Three's a crowd in New Mexico House races," CQPolitics, April 4, 2008.
- ↑ Official Ed Tinsley for Congress Website
- 2008 Race Tracker page on New Mexico’s 2nd Congressional District
- Official Ed Tinsley for Congress Website
- Marie Horrigan, "Three's a crowd in New Mexico House races," CQPolitics, April 4, 2008.