Freedom's Watch/external articles (November-December 2007)
From OpenCongress Wiki
|This article is part of SourceWatch coverage of Freedom's Watch|
Due to the rapid pace at which the Freedom's Watch article has grown, the chronological listing of articles dating from August 22, 2007, has been subdivided.
- Larisa Alexandrovna, "Corporate Confederacy in desperation...," at-Largely Blog, November 2, 2007.
- Dan Morain, "Campaigns raise stakes on nonprofits: Untraditional donation channels are expected to gain ground in 2008. They assure anonymity and do not impose caps," Los Angeles Times, November 13, 2007.
- Laura Rozen, "Freedom's Watch Focus Groups War with Iran. The hawkish advocacy group recently rolled out a multi-million dollar ad blitz in support of the troop surge in Iraq. It's now test marketing language that could be used to sell a war with Iran," MotherJones, November 19, 2007.
- Satyam Khanna, "Ari Fleischer’s Freedom’s Watch Involved In ‘Marketing Sessions’ To ‘Sell’ Iran War," Think Progress, November 20, 2007.
- Jim Lobe, "Likudnik Hawks Work to Undermine Annapolis," Inter Press Service (Antiwar.com), November 22, 2007.
- rostam, "AEI & Freedom's Watch Seek $200 Million to Sell War on Iran," CASMII, November 22, 2007.
- Tom Andrews, "From the People Who Brought You the War in Iraq Comes War With Iran," The Huffington Post, November 30, 2007.
- Tom Andrews, "Win Without War," The Huffington Post, December 3, 2007.