FreedomWorks 2007 House Scorecard
From OpenCongress Wiki
This congressional scorecard is from the FreedomWorks. The original scorecard is available here. Click through a member's name for their full profile or click through a vote number for more information on that vote.
- Fair Minimum Wage Act of 2007. Roll Call 18.
- Employee Free Choice Act. Roll Call 118.
- Shareholder Vote on Executive Compensation Act. Roll Call 244.
- Federal Price Gouging Prevention Act. Roll Call 404.
- Departments of Labor, Health and Human Services, and Education, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act, 2008. Roll Call 686.
- Children's Health and Medicare Protection Act of 2007. Roll Call 787.
- America Competes Act. Roll Call 802.
- New Direction for Energy Independence, National Security, and Consumer Protection Act. Roll Call 827.
- Renewable Energy and Energy Conservation Tax Act of 2007. Roll Call 835.
- Children's Health Insurance Program Reauthorization Act of 2007. Roll Call 906.
- National Affordable Housing Trust Fund Act of 2007. Roll Call 958.
- State Children's Health Insurance Program (SCHIP). Roll Call 982.
- Native Hawaiian Government Reorganization Act of 2007. Roll Call 1000.
- SCHIP Extension bill. Roll Call 1009.
- Internet Access Moratorium Tax bill. Roll Call 1014.
- Water Resources Development Act of 2007. Roll Call 1040.
- Peru-United States Free Trade Agreement. Roll Call 1060.
- Temporary Tax Relief Act of 2007. Roll Call 1081.
- Mortgage Reform and Anti-Predatory Lending Act of 2007. Roll Call 1118.
- Omnibus Appropriations bill. Roll Call 1071.