Human Rights Campaign 2008 Senate Scorecard
From OpenCongress Wiki
This congressional scorecard is from the Human Rights Campaign. The original scorecard is available here. Click through a member's name for their full profile or click through a vote number for more information on that vote.
- National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2008. Roll Call 350. Supported by HRC.
- U.S. federal judge confirmations in the 110th Congress. Roll Call 393. Opposed by HRC.
- Tom Lantos and Henry J. Hyde United States Global Leadership Against HIV/AIDS, Tuberculosis, and Malaria Reauthorization Act of 2008. Roll Call 182. Supported by HRC.
- Early Treatment for HIV Act of 2007.
- Matthew Shepard Local Law Enforcement Hate Crimes Prevention Act of 2007.
- Uniting American Families Act of 2007.
- Tax Equity for Domestic Partner and Health Plan Beneficiaries Act.