Information Technology Industry Council 2007-2008 House Scorecard
From OpenCongress Wiki
This congressional scorecard is from the Information Technology Industry Council. The original scorecard is available here. Click through a member's name for their full profile or click through a vote number to read its full description.
ITI's selected votes, as described by the organization. Click through for more information on each vote.
- America COMPETES Act – H.R. 2272 (Roll Call 802). ITI supported.
- Patent Reform Act of 2007 – H.R. 1908 (Roll Call 863). ITI supported.
- Internet Tax Moratorium – H.R. 3678 (Roll Call 1014). ITI supported.
- United States-Peru Trade Promotion Agreement Implementation Act – H.R. 3688 (Roll Call 1060). ITI supported.
- Comprehensive Energy Legislation – H.R. 6 (Roll Call 1177). ITI supported.
- Financial Rescue Plan – H.R. 1424 (Roll Call 681). ITI supported.
- "Agree": Voted with ITI position
- "Disagree": Did not vote with ITI position
- "No vote": Did not cast vote
- "Ineligible": Ineligible voter/not in office
|wiki name||Vote 1||Vote 2||Vote 3||Vote 4||Vote 5||Vote 6||Score||Agreeing Votes||Agreement Ratio|