From OpenCongress Wiki
|This profile of a DEFEATED 2008 U.S. House candidate for Missouri's district 4 is part of the "Wiki the Vote" project.|
|See all the Missouri members of Congress, candidates and blogs at the Missouri portal.|
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|
Jeff Parnell is the Republican Party candidate in the 2008 congressional elections for the 4th Congressional District (map) of Missouri. He is the Republican Party nominee to challenge incumbent Rep. Ike Skelton (D-Mo.). He won in primary elections which took place on August 5, 2008. 
Positions, record and controversies
Jeff Parnell currently owns and operates Jeff Parnell Tire LLC in Springfield, Missouri. He is also a singer/songwriter having released three CDs over the course of his music career. 
Money in politics
This section contains links to – and feeds from – money in politics databases. For specific controversies, see this article's record and controversies section.
The following is drawn from government records of campaign contributions to Jeff Parnell. Campaign contributions are one of the most direct conduits for influencing members of Congress. How to use this information.
Campaign contribution data could not be found.
Committees and affiliations
Parnell will be assigned committees if and when he is elected to Congress.
More background data
Articles and resources
- 2008 U.S. congressional elections
- Portal:Missouri and the U.S. Congress
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 '’Missouri 2008 General Election,"The Green Papers", August 6, 2008
- ↑ About Page on Campaign site
- ↑ 2008 Race Tracker page on Missouri's 4th Congressional District
- 2008 Race Tracker page on Missouri's 4th Congressional District
- Missouri Secretary of State Website
- Jeff Parnell Campaign website