From OpenCongress Wiki
|This profile of a DEFEATED 2008 U.S. House candidate for Wisconsin's district 1 is part of the "Wiki the Vote" project.|
|See all the Wisconsin members of Congress, candidates and blogs at the Wisconsin portal.|
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|
Joseph Kexel is the Libertarian candidate in the 2008 congressional elections for the 1st Congressional District ([http://http://www.sourcewatch.org/skins/common/images/button_link.png nationalatlas.gov/printable/images/preview/congdist/wi01_110.gif map]) of Wisconsin. He is the Libertarian nominee seeking to challenge incumbent Rep. Paul Ryan (R-Wis.). He ran unopposed in primary elections which took place on September 9, 2008.  
Positions, record and controversies
Kexel is the Libertarian nominee seeking to challenge Rep. Paul Ryan (R-Wis.) in the 2008 congressional elections. He ran unopposed in primary elections which took place on September 9, 2008.  
Money in politics
Committees and affiliations
Kexel will be assigned committees if and when she is elected to Congress.
More background data
Joseph Kexel for Congress
7616 - 33rd Avenue
Kenosha, WI 53142
For email address see here: http://josephkexel.com/contact_us.shtml
Articles and resources
- 2008 U.S. congressional elections
- Portal:Wisconsin and the U.S. Congress
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 “Wisconsin 2008 General Election,"The Green Papers”, September 10, 2008
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Greg Giroux, "Franken Primary Win One of Many Key Results from Tuesday’s Primaries",CQ Politics, September 10, 2008
- ↑ 2008 Race Tracker page on Wisconsin’s 1st Congressional District
- ↑ Krupp for Congress Joseph Kexel for Congress Website.
- 2008 Race Tracker page on Wisconsin’s 1st Congressional District
- Kexel for Congress Kexel for Congress Website.