From OpenCongress Wiki
|This profile of a DEFEATED 2008 U.S. House candidate for Michigan's district 11 is part of the "Wiki the Vote" project.|
|See all the Michigan members of Congress, candidates and blogs at the Michigan portal.|
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|
Positions, record and controversies
Since 1989, Larkin has owned and operated a legal practice called Larkin Legal Services, P.C. 
Money in politics
This section contains links to – and feeds from – money in politics databases. For specific controversies, see this article's record and controversies section.
The following is drawn from government records of campaign contributions to Joseph Larkin. Campaign contributions are one of the most direct conduits for influencing members of Congress. How to use this information.
Campaign contribution data could not be found.
Committees and affiliations
Larkin will be assigned committees if and when he is elected to Congress.
More background data
Articles and resources
- 2008 U.S. congressional elections
- Portal:Michigan and the U.S. Congress
- ↑ Larkin Leadership for Congress
- ↑ 2008 Race Tracker page on Michigan’s 11th Congressional District
- ↑ "Larkin Leadership for Congress"
- 2008 Race Tracker page on Michigan’s 11th Congressional District
- Larkin Leader for Congress campaign website