From OpenCongress Wiki
|This profile of a former 2008 candidate for New Jersey's U.S. congressional district 7 is part of the "Wiki the Vote" project.|
|See all the New Jersey members of Congress, candidates and blogs at the New Jersey portal.|
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|
Kate Whitman was a Republican candidate in the 2008 congressional elections for the 7th Congressional District (map) of New Jersey. She was seeking the Republican nomination to replace incumbent Rep. Mike Ferguson (R-N.J.).
Positions, record and controversies
Kate Whitman is the daughter of former New Jersey governor Christine Todd Whitman.
Money in politics
Committees and affiliations
Whitman will be assigned committees if and when she is elected to Congress.
More background data
Articles and resources
- 2008 U.S. congressional elections
- Christine Todd Whitman
- Portal:New Jersey and the U.S. Congress
- ↑ Gabriel H. Gluck, "Why hotly contested race went to Lance: Primary showcased Stender's opponent," The Star-Ledger (New Jersey), November 6, 2008.
- ↑ 2008 Race Tracker page on New Jersey's 7th Congressional District
- ↑ Official Kate Whitman for Congress website
- 2008 Race Tracker page on New Jersey's 7th Congressional District
- Official Kate Whitman for Congress website