From OpenCongress Wiki
|This profile of a DEFEATED 2008 U.S. House candidate for Wisconsin's district 1 is part of the "Wiki the Vote" project.|
|See all the Wisconsin members of Congress, candidates and blogs at the Wisconsin portal.|
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|
Marge Krupp is the Democratic nominee in the 2008 congressional elections for the 1st Congressional District (map) of Wisconsin. She is challenging incumbent Rep. Paul Ryan (R-Wis.). She won in primary elections which took place on September 9, 2008.  
Positions, record and controversies
Most recently, Krupp worked in Consumer Product Management.
Money in politics
This section contains links to – and feeds from – money in politics databases. For specific controversies, see this article's record and controversies section.
The following is drawn from government records of campaign contributions to Marge Krupp. Campaign contributions are one of the most direct conduits for influencing members of Congress. How to use this information.
Campaign contribution data could not be found.
Committees and affiliations
Krupp will be assigned committees if and when she is elected to Congress.
More background data
Krupp for Congress
11427 79th Place
Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
Articles and resources
- 2008 U.S. congressional elections
- Portal:Wisconsin and the U.S. Congress
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Wisconsin, TheGreenPapers.com, retrieved September 10, 2008
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 “Wisconsin 2008 General Election,"The Green Papers”, September 10, 2008
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Greg Giroux, "Franken Primary Win One of Many Key Results from Tuesday’s Primaries",CQ Politics, September 10, 2008
- ↑ Krupp for Congress
- 2008 Race Tracker page on Wisconsin’s 1st Congressional District
- Krupp for Congress Official Krupp for Congress Website.