From OpenCongress Wiki
|This profile of a DEFEATED 2008 U.S. House candidate for Florida's district 2 is part of the "Wiki the Vote" project.|
|See all the Florida members of Congress, candidates and blogs at the Florida portal.|
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|
Mark Mulligan is the Republican candidate in the 2008 congressional elections for the 2nd Congressional District (map) of Florida. He is the Republican nominee seeking to challenge incumbent Rep. Allen Boyd (D-Fla.). He won in primary elections which took place on August 26, 2008. 
Positions, record and controversies
Mulligan recently completed his PhD in Mass Communications. He has worked in construction and real estate development, sales and marketing, and as a small business owner.
Money in politics
This section contains links to – and feeds from – money in politics databases. For specific controversies, see this article's record and controversies section.
The following is drawn from government records of campaign contributions to Mark Mulligan. Campaign contributions are one of the most direct conduits for influencing members of Congress. How to use this information.
Campaign contribution data could not be found.
Committees and affiliations
Mulligan will be assigned committees if and when he is elected to Congress.
More background data
Campaign Contact Information
P.O. Box 15254
Panama City, Fl. 32406
Articles and resources
- 2008 U.S. congressional elections
- Portal:Florida and the U.S. Congress
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 “Florida 2008 General Election,"The Green Papers, August 27, 2008
- ↑ Mulligan for Congress
- ↑ 2008 Race Tracker page on Florida's 2ndCongressional District
- ↑ Mark Mulligan for Congress campaign website
- 2008 Race Tracker page on Florida's 2nd Congressional District
- Mark Mulligan for Congress campaign website