Mark S. Zaccaria
From OpenCongress Wiki
|This profile of a DEFEATED 2008 U.S. House candidate for Rhode Island's district 2 is part of the "Wiki the Vote" project.|
|See all the Rhode Island members of Congress, candidates and blogs at the Rhode Island portal.|
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|
Mark S. Zaccaria is the Republican candidate in the 2008 congressional elections for the 2nd Congressional District (map) of Rhode Island. He won the Republican nomination and is challenging incumbent Rep. James R. Langevin (D-Rhode Island). 
Positions, record and controversies
Zaccaria operates a marketing consulting practice.
Money in politics
This section contains links to – and feeds from – money in politics databases. For specific controversies, see this article's record and controversies section.
The following is drawn from government records of campaign contributions to Mark S. Zaccaria. Campaign contributions are one of the most direct conduits for influencing members of Congress. How to use this information.
Committees and affiliations
Zaccaria will be assigned committees if and when he is elected to Congress.
More background data
Articles and resources
- 2008 U.S. congressional elections
- Portal:Rhode Island and the U.S. Congress
- ↑ Greg Giroux, "Franken Primary Win One of Many Key Results from Tuesday’s Primaries",CQ Politics, September 10, 2008
- ↑ Zaccaria for Congress
- ↑ 2008 Race Tracker page on Rhode Island's 2nd Congressional District
- ↑ Mark S. Zaccaria for Congress campaign website
- 2008 Race Tracker page on Rhode Island's 2nd Congressional District
- Mark S. Zaccaria for Congress campaign website