From OpenCongress Wiki
|This profile of a DEFEATED 2008 U.S. House candidate for Kansas's district 3 is part of the "Wiki the Vote" project.|
|See all the Kansas members of Congress, candidates and blogs at the Kansas portal.|
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|
Nick Jordan is the Republican candidate in the 2008 congressional elections for the 3rd Congressional District (map) of Kansas. He the Republican nominee who will challenge incumbent Rep. Dennis Moore (D-Kan.). He won in primary elections which took place on August 5, 2008. 
Positions, record and controversies
Jordan currently serves in the Kansas Senate.
Money in politics
This section contains links to – and feeds from – money in politics databases. For specific controversies, see this article's record and controversies section.
The following is drawn from government records of campaign contributions to Nick Jordan. Campaign contributions are one of the most direct conduits for influencing members of Congress. How to use this information.
Campaign contribution data could not be found.
Committees and affiliations
Jordan will be assigned committees if and when he is elected to Congress.
More background data
Jordan for Congress
PO Box 860580
Shawnee Mission, KS 66226
Articles and resources
- 2008 U.S. congressional elections
- Portal:Kansas and the U.S. Congress
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 '’Kansas 2008 General Election,"The Green Papers", August 6, 2008
- ↑ Jordan for Congress
- ↑ 2008 Race Tracker page on Kansas's 3rd Congressional District
- ↑ Official Nick Jordan for Congress campaign website
- Steve Kraske, "Nick Jordan, Shawnee state senator, to challenge Moore for U.S. Congress," Kansas City Star, August 21, 2007.