OpenCongress Unemployment Benefits 2009 House Scorecard
From OpenCongress Wiki
This scorecard lists the U.S. House votes in 2010 to extend unemployment benefits. It was created by the staff at OpenCongress but should not be construed as an endorsement of a vote or a position of the organization. Many oppose extending unemployment benefits due to costs or budgetary impacts specific to a particular bill. Many have endorsed extending unemployment benefits through 2009 and 2010 as a response to the recession. We created this scorecard merely as a way of organizing the votes over 2009 and 2010 to extend unemployment benefits due to public interest in the topic.
If you have input, or think a vote was missed or wrongly included, leave a note on the "Discussion" page linked to at the top of this article.
For full information on exactly what was being voted on, click through to read the wiki pages on each bill.
- H.R.4213: American Workers, State, and Business Relief Act of 2010. Roll call vote #324.
- H.R.4213: American Workers, State, and Business Relief Act of 2010. Roll call vote #325.
- H.R.5618: Restoration of Emergency Unemployment Compensation Act of 2010. Roll call vote #398.
- H.R.5618: Restoration of Emergency Unemployment Compensation Act of 2010. Roll call vote #423.
- "Extend": Voted to extend unemployment benefits.
- "No": Voted against extending unemployment benefits.
|wiki name||Vote 1||Vote 2||Vote 3||Vote 4||Score||Agreeing Votes||Agreement Ratio|