From OpenCongress Wiki
|This profile of a former 2008 candidate for California's U.S. congressional district 45 is part of the "Wiki the Vote" project.|
|See all the California members of Congress, candidates and blogs at the California portal.|
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|
Paul Clay was a Democrat candidate in the 2008 congressional elections for the 45th Congressional District (map) of California. He was seeking the Democrat nomination to challenge incumbent Rep. Mary Bono (R-Calif.), but lost a primary election to Julie Bornstein June 3, 2008.
Positions, record and controversies
Money in politics
Committees and affiliations
Clay will be assigned committees if and when he is elected to Congress.
More background data
You can reach me at my email, firstname.lastname@example.org, or read my web site, www.paulclay.org.
Articles and resources
- 2008 U.S. congressional elections
- Portal:California and the U.S. Congress
- 2008 Race Tracker page on California’s 45th Congressional District
- "FEC Disclosure Report," Federal Election Commission
- Official Paul Clay for 45th Congressional District Web site