U.S. Chamber of Commerce 2007 Senate Scorecard
From OpenCongress Wiki
This congressional scorecard is from the U.S. Chamber of Commerce. The original scorecard is available here. Click through a member's name for their full profile or click through a vote number for more information on that vote.
The Chamber of Commerce's selected votes, as described by the organization.
- Punitive Energy Taxes—H.R. 6 (Roll Call 223). COC opposed.
- Energy Bill—H.R. 6 (Roll Call 416). COC opposed.
- Transportation, Housing and Urban Development, and Related Agencies Appropriations Act—H.R. 3074 (Roll Call 336). COC supported.
- Water Resources Development Act— H.R. 1495 (Roll Call 347). COC supported.
- Water Resources Development Act Veto Override—H.R. 1495 (Roll Call 406). COC supported.
- Prescription Drug Reimportation—S. 1082 (Roll Call 151). COC supported.
- Temporary Worker Program—S. 1348 (Roll Call 175). COC opposed.
- Comprehensive Immigration Reform—S. 1639 (Roll Call 235). COC supported.
- H1-B Visa Cap—H.R. 2669 (Roll Call 266). COC supported.
- Employee Free Choice Act—H.R. 800 (Roll Call 227). COC opposed.
- U.S.-Peru Trade Promotion Agreement— H.R. 3688 (Roll Call 413). COC supported.
- "Agree": Vote supporting the Chamber's position
- "Disagree": Vote contrary to the Chamber's position
- "No vote": No recorded vote
- "S": Speaker did not vote
- "P": Voted "present"
- "Ineligible": Member's seat vacant on date of the vote
- "n/a": Insufficient votes cast
|wiki name||Vote 1||Vote 2||Vote 3||Vote 4||Vote 5||Vote 6||Vote 7||Vote 8||Vote 9||Vote 10||Vote 11||Score||Agreeing Votes||Agreement Ratio|