From OpenCongress Wiki
|This profile of a DEFEATED 2008 U.S. House candidate for California's district 29 is part of the "Wiki the Vote" project.|
|See all the California members of Congress, candidates and blogs at the California portal.|
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.|
Charles Hahn was a Republican candidate in the 2008 congressional elections for the 29th Congressional District (map) of California. He won the Republican nomination in the June 2008 primaries, but lost to incumbent Rep. Adam Schiff (D-Calif) in the November 2008 U.S. congressional elections.
Positions, record and controversies
Money in politics
Committees and affiliations
Hahn will be assigned committees if and when he is elected to Congress.
More background data
Charles Hahn for Congress
2806 Scott Road
Burbank, CA 91504
Articles and resources
- 2008 U.S. congressional elections
- Portal:California and the U.S. Congress
- California's official primary election results
- California’s primary election results according to the Green Papers
- 2008 Race Tracker page on California’s 29th Congressional District
- "CQPolitics Candidate Watch," CQ, September 14, 2007.