Information Technology Industry Council 2007-2008 Senate Scorecard
From OpenCongress Wiki
m (Information Technology Industry Council 2007 Senate Scorecard moved to Information Technology Industry Council 110th Congress Senate Scorecard)
Revision as of 17:07, April 30, 2009
This congressional scorecard is from the Information Technology Industry Council. The original scorecard is available here. Click through a member's name for their full profile or click through a vote number to read its full description.
ITI's selected votes, as described by the organization. Click through for more information on each vote.
- America COMPETES Act - S. 761 (Roll Call 146). ITI supported.
- United States-Peru Trade Promotion Agreement Implementation Act - H.R. 3688 (Roll Call 413). ITI supported.
- Comprehensive Energy Legislation - H.R. 6 (Roll Call 430). ITI supported.
- Baucus-Grassley Tax Extenders Package - S. Amdt. 5635 to H.R. 6049 (Roll Call 205). ITI supported.
- Financial Rescue Plan - H.R. 1424 (Roll Call 213). ITI supported.
- "Agree": Voted with ITI position
- "Disagree": Did not vote with ITI position
- "No vote": Did not cast vote
- "Ineligible": Ineligible voter/not in office
|wiki name||Vote 1||Vote 2||Vote 3||Vote 4||Vote 5||Score||Agreeing Votes||Agreement Ratio|