Congress LinksJune 11, 2009 - by Donny Shaw
- Ron Paul’s bill to audit the Fed has officially gained co-sponsorship from a majority of the House (Rep. Paul).
- Pelosi says health care reform can’t pass without a public option (Huffington Post).
- Health care public option sparks a Democratic civil war (Politico).
- Open Secrets now has a Facebook app for tracking candidates’ fund raising totals (Open Secrets).
- Senate passes historic bill directing the FDA to regulate tobacco (CBS).
- Here’s the bill: Family Smoking Prevention and Tobacco Control Act (OpenCongress).
- House passes bill to triple aid to Pakistan (AP).
Have a link to share? Send it to us here.