Congress LinksJune 15, 2009 - by Donny Shaw
- Reid promises a vote on the hate crimes bill before the August recess (Senatus).
- Lieberman comes out against a public plan health care (Washington Independent).
- Baucus says there is an 85-90% chance that bipartisan health care reform will happen this year (Reuters).
- Howard Dean speaks out against the co-op health care proposal (Huffington Post).
- CBO scores the Kennedy health care bill, finds huge costs and dubious policies (Ezra Klein).
- When did the White House lose Congress? (Felix Salmon).
- Dems considering big changes to how secret CIA briefings are conducted (Plum Line).
- House debates eliminating life-without-parole for juveniles (Florida Innocence).
- Catching up on Rep. John Murtha’s (D-PA) ethics scandals (TPMMuckracker).
- Congressional Black Caucus calls for more diversity on the Sunday talk shows (The Hill).
Have a link to share? Send it to us here.