August 10, 2009 - by Donny Shaw
- Democrats fight back on health care, town halls (The Hill).
- An inside look at the GOP’s August recess playbook (Glenn Thrush).
- Health care protester drops gun at town hall (Huffington Post).
- Churches join in the health care debate (Under the Infleunce).
- Ezra Klein illustrates that “there’s no strong correlation between small states and Republicans or big states and Democrats.” (Ezra Klein).
- Congressional jets may be scrapped (Politico).
- Obama says immigration reform will have to wait until next year (Politico).
- Rep. Barton may run for Hutchinson’s Senate seat (PoliTex).
- Experts: Stupak land transfer deal runs afoul of Constitution (Michigan Messenger).
- FL-Senate: Breaking Down the Crist Pick (The Fix).