Congress LinksMay 11, 2009 - by Donny Shaw
- In a letter to the editor, Senator McCaskill defends Twitter.
- Procedural or substantial, Specter’s not planning on voting with the Dems.
- Florida’s popular Republican Governor Charlie Crist will run for the Senate.
- Comments on at the White House’s facebook page.
- Key provisions of the Dodd/Shelby credit card bill deal.
- Only 24 percent of Americans know that cap-and-trade policy is related to environmental issues.
- Rep. Peter Sessions [R, TX-32] claims rising unemployment is part of an Obama strategy to consolidate power.
Have a link to share? Send it to us here.